OPI My Address Is Hollywood

My Address Is Hollywood

4.3

on 6/29/2012 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

As with most OPI polishes, it applies really nicely and is completely opaque in just one coat but requires 2 coats to achieve the true colour. Nice and thick formula, not streaky at all. The finish isn't as glossy as some other OPI polishes I have. Nice with a top coat though. Fast drying. This colour is a medium muted kind of pink with very subtle and barely noticeable warm toned gold shimmer. It is one of those colours that you can get away with wearing even if your nails are short. I think this colour would suit all skin tones. Although the formula is good and the polish colour is nice, I don't love this colour. It's not very unique and after having it on my nails for 2 days I'm actually a little bored of this colour. I don't think I'lb be reaching for it very often.

on 4/30/2012 4:22:00 PM

Oh my God! I love this colour!!
I wore it today for the first time and I can't stop looking at my nails.
This is a peachy pink with hints of gold glitter. The appearance is of gel finish but the golden dust ands shine to it.
The colour keeps changing with the light a sometimes is more peach and some others more pinky. It is so beautiful and rich and like all OPI has a great classy professional finish.

on 3/1/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of my favorite pink polishes! I hope OPI re-releases it in the future. It's a beautiful warm toned watermelon pink, that I thought would look way too bright on my nails, but it doesn't. I wouldn't go as far as to say that this is 'work appropriate' or anything, but it's definitely not a loud or obnoxious shade. It's got that touch of gold shimmer, but you can only see it up close. It definitely looks different on my nails than it does in the bottle (it looks a bit cooler and PINKER in the bottle, but I digress; it's still beautiful on my fair cool toned skin).

Application was smooth and effortless, but that's to be expected from OPI. I'm still amazed by how well the wide brush works with my freakishly small nails (but they're finally starting to grow out, due to a 'hair, skin, and nails' vitamin I've been taking). I reached desired opacity in two thin streak-free coats. Formula isn't too thin, nor thick and goopy. I do like supremely glossy nails, and I found that the finish of this wasn't quite as shiny as I would like it to be, so whenever I wear it, I'm definitely going to have to 'Seche Vite' this for that glass-like finish. This is definitely going to be my go-to summer '12 polish.

Popular Polishes