OPI My Address Is Hollywood

My Address Is Hollywood

4.4

on 8/15/2018 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I saw this in my local Harmon Drug clearance bin for & $ 2.99! Having nothing in this color range I figured I'd give it a try. Compared to what I normally wear, either very dark or very light colors this warm rose seemed boring. It is not, especially in direct natural light which allows the micro shimmer to glow. This formula is delightful, fast drying, self leveling, opaque at 2 coats and non oxidizing. The color is watermelon meets warm yellow based rose pink with fine gold and pink micro shimmer. That said this is a great everyday rose for business and low key elegant manicures. I'm very fair complected and I believe this looks lovely on my naturally long nails. The image above looks far more blue based than how this color in reality looks.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On the nail, this is similar to Essie's Cute As A Button, a lovely coral pink. Great formula, covers in two coats but thin enough that you could use 3 to depend the color. The shimmer in the bottle is not as apparent on the nail; it almost looks like a cream. Wear is fairly good, with base and top coat.

on 2/15/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well, I have to say that I too am really pleased with this colour! I have it on my toes and fingers now and just cant stop looking at it!
I am a soft and cool colouring and this is a wonderful match to blush pink. Originally I tried ElePhantastic Pink, but this turned out just a tad too bright for my liking - tho the tone was right. But this MAIH is wonderful. The colour has a softness to it which is what I need.
Will definately keep this one in my collection and will probably wear all year round.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This pink is like no other (and I have a lot of pink nail polishes). This is a nice shade of pink with gorgeous gold glitter in it. I've never seen anything like this before and I had to pick it up for my collection. As with all OPI nail polishes, the brush is great and I get a week out of my manicure before it starts to wear or chip. I use about 2 coats to get the colour in the bottle and it looks beautiful as a manicure, pedicure and with nail art designs (I did a pink and white leopard print nail design that looks amazing). It dries super fast and is decently priced at $9.99 a bottle. I would definitely repurchase this nail polish if I ever run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this colour as I thought it looked really great in the bottle. So disappointed that it just looked so "Blah" on my nails. It's a rose colour which is maybe a little too mature for me.

Popular Polishes