OPI My Address Is Hollywood

OPI My Address Is Hollywood
My Address Is Hollywood

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On the nail, this is similar to Essie's Cute As A Button, a lovely coral pink. Great formula, covers in two coats but thin enough that you could use 3 to depend the color. The shimmer in the bottle is not as apparent on the nail; it almost looks like a cream. Wear is fairly good, with base and top coat.

on 2/15/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well, I have to say that I too am really pleased with this colour! I have it on my toes and fingers now and just cant stop looking at it!
I am a soft and cool colouring and this is a wonderful match to blush pink. Originally I tried ElePhantastic Pink, but this turned out just a tad too bright for my liking - tho the tone was right. But this MAIH is wonderful. The colour has a softness to it which is what I need.
Will definately keep this one in my collection and will probably wear all year round.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This pink is like no other (and I have a lot of pink nail polishes). This is a nice shade of pink with gorgeous gold glitter in it. I've never seen anything like this before and I had to pick it up for my collection. As with all OPI nail polishes, the brush is great and I get a week out of my manicure before it starts to wear or chip. I use about 2 coats to get the colour in the bottle and it looks beautiful as a manicure, pedicure and with nail art designs (I did a pink and white leopard print nail design that looks amazing). It dries super fast and is decently priced at $9.99 a bottle. I would definitely repurchase this nail polish if I ever run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this colour as I thought it looked really great in the bottle. So disappointed that it just looked so "Blah" on my nails. It's a rose colour which is maybe a little too mature for me.

Popular Polishes