OPI My Address Is Hollywood

My Address Is Hollywood

4.5

on 9/6/2011 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this colour! It is part of the new fall 2011 OPI collection Touring America. This is described as a rose pink with shimmer. This isnt really a fall colour but it is still my favourite in this collection. Application is smooth and opaque like most OPI colours.

It was sold out at both Trade Secrets in my area but luckily I found it at another salon near my work. If you can get your hands on this now, I definitely would!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On the nail, this is similar to Essie's Cute As A Button, a lovely coral pink. Great formula, covers in two coats but thin enough that you could use 3 to depend the color. The shimmer in the bottle is not as apparent on the nail; it almost looks like a cream. Wear is fairly good, with base and top coat.

on 5/20/2013 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!!! Such a beautiful peachy pink. Applies like a dream. Love the shimmer to it, as well. Highly recommend! The only downside to it is the price. I live in Australia and OPI polishes are $20 here. But for the quality, I think it's worth it.

on 3/29/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's a toss up for me with this one. I am absolutely in love with the peachy gold shimmer but I see far too little of it. Unless you're going to be in sunshine all day, it's such a boring rose pink for me. It's so boring to look at under indoor lighting, like your grandma's pink curtains. Looks great with any skin tone, the same way that NARS orgasm looks great on everyone. Applies and dries like an absolute dream with great lasting power too. Mine stayed on a full five days without chipping and only reason I had to repaint was cause my nails grow too fast. Just wished it was a brighter version of the same colour, then it'd be perfect!

on 7/18/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very understated color compared to my usual neon orange, bright pinks, funky blues, etc. I'm not a big fan of understated nails. I usually want my nails to say something LOUD! lol

That being said I ADORE this color. It doesn't look like anything special. I honestly picked it up because I've been painting my mom's nails a lot and she doesn't like the same color palette I do so we have a hard time picking a color for her nails. My mom is an amazing woman so I enjoy getting to pamper her in this way so I really wanted to pick out something she would like. Boy was I surprised when I put I swatched this nail polish on my own nail after buying. It is an understated color but it is gorgeous and makes me feel like a classy vixen. :)

I got home and used this polish to make a fun half moon mani. I've tried two color half moon manis and they looked way sloppy so I just did I naked half moon and let my natural nail show through. It is AWESOME!!!!

If you like a very lady like, classic color this is it. This would be great for special or formal occasions. Or just any old day you want a bit of a retro feel.

Color is opaque in two coats and dries relatively quick. Don't know how long polish will last. I personally get about two days with any polish because I am rough on my nails and I pick.

Hope you like this lil' lady as much as I do! Wish I had somewhere fancy to go with my fancy nails :)

on 2/15/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well, I have to say that I too am really pleased with this colour! I have it on my toes and fingers now and just cant stop looking at it!
I am a soft and cool colouring and this is a wonderful match to blush pink. Originally I tried ElePhantastic Pink, but this turned out just a tad too bright for my liking - tho the tone was right. But this MAIH is wonderful. The colour has a softness to it which is what I need.
Will definately keep this one in my collection and will probably wear all year round.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This pink is like no other (and I have a lot of pink nail polishes). This is a nice shade of pink with gorgeous gold glitter in it. I've never seen anything like this before and I had to pick it up for my collection. As with all OPI nail polishes, the brush is great and I get a week out of my manicure before it starts to wear or chip. I use about 2 coats to get the colour in the bottle and it looks beautiful as a manicure, pedicure and with nail art designs (I did a pink and white leopard print nail design that looks amazing). It dries super fast and is decently priced at $9.99 a bottle. I would definitely repurchase this nail polish if I ever run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this colour as I thought it looked really great in the bottle. So disappointed that it just looked so "Blah" on my nails. It's a rose colour which is maybe a little too mature for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This nail polish is a blushing coral pink on my yellow skintone with a touch of shimmer. The colour reminds me of watermelon cocktails on a tropical island. It brightens up my hands and applies like a dream (unlike Sweetheart, which was so streaky). You could get away with one coat.

on 6/29/2012 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

As with most OPI polishes, it applies really nicely and is completely opaque in just one coat but requires 2 coats to achieve the true colour. Nice and thick formula, not streaky at all. The finish isn't as glossy as some other OPI polishes I have. Nice with a top coat though. Fast drying. This colour is a medium muted kind of pink with very subtle and barely noticeable warm toned gold shimmer. It is one of those colours that you can get away with wearing even if your nails are short. I think this colour would suit all skin tones. Although the formula is good and the polish colour is nice, I don't love this colour. It's not very unique and after having it on my nails for 2 days I'm actually a little bored of this colour. I don't think I'lb be reaching for it very often.

Popular Polishes