OPI My Address Is Hollywood

My Address Is Hollywood

4.6

on 8/15/2018 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I saw this in my local Harmon Drug clearance bin for & $ 2.99! Having nothing in this color range I figured I'd give it a try. Compared to what I normally wear, either very dark or very light colors this warm rose seemed boring. It is not, especially in direct natural light which allows the micro shimmer to glow. This formula is delightful, fast drying, self leveling, opaque at 2 coats and non oxidizing. The color is watermelon meets warm yellow based rose pink with fine gold and pink micro shimmer. That said this is a great everyday rose for business and low key elegant manicures. I'm very fair complected and I believe this looks lovely on my naturally long nails. The image above looks far more blue based than how this color in reality looks.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On the nail, this is similar to Essie's Cute As A Button, a lovely coral pink. Great formula, covers in two coats but thin enough that you could use 3 to depend the color. The shimmer in the bottle is not as apparent on the nail; it almost looks like a cream. Wear is fairly good, with base and top coat.

on 5/20/2013 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!!! Such a beautiful peachy pink. Applies like a dream. Love the shimmer to it, as well. Highly recommend! The only downside to it is the price. I live in Australia and OPI polishes are $20 here. But for the quality, I think it's worth it.

on 3/29/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's a toss up for me with this one. I am absolutely in love with the peachy gold shimmer but I see far too little of it. Unless you're going to be in sunshine all day, it's such a boring rose pink for me. It's so boring to look at under indoor lighting, like your grandma's pink curtains. Looks great with any skin tone, the same way that NARS orgasm looks great on everyone. Applies and dries like an absolute dream with great lasting power too. Mine stayed on a full five days without chipping and only reason I had to repaint was cause my nails grow too fast. Just wished it was a brighter version of the same colour, then it'd be perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This nail polish is a blushing coral pink on my yellow skintone with a touch of shimmer. The colour reminds me of watermelon cocktails on a tropical island. It brightens up my hands and applies like a dream (unlike Sweetheart, which was so streaky). You could get away with one coat.

on 7/18/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very understated color compared to my usual neon orange, bright pinks, funky blues, etc. I'm not a big fan of understated nails. I usually want my nails to say something LOUD! lol

That being said I ADORE this color. It doesn't look like anything special. I honestly picked it up because I've been painting my mom's nails a lot and she doesn't like the same color palette I do so we have a hard time picking a color for her nails. My mom is an amazing woman so I enjoy getting to pamper her in this way so I really wanted to pick out something she would like. Boy was I surprised when I put I swatched this nail polish on my own nail after buying. It is an understated color but it is gorgeous and makes me feel like a classy vixen. :)

I got home and used this polish to make a fun half moon mani. I've tried two color half moon manis and they looked way sloppy so I just did I naked half moon and let my natural nail show through. It is AWESOME!!!!

If you like a very lady like, classic color this is it. This would be great for special or formal occasions. Or just any old day you want a bit of a retro feel.

Color is opaque in two coats and dries relatively quick. Don't know how long polish will last. I personally get about two days with any polish because I am rough on my nails and I pick.

Hope you like this lil' lady as much as I do! Wish I had somewhere fancy to go with my fancy nails :)

on 6/29/2012 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

As with most OPI polishes, it applies really nicely and is completely opaque in just one coat but requires 2 coats to achieve the true colour. Nice and thick formula, not streaky at all. The finish isn't as glossy as some other OPI polishes I have. Nice with a top coat though. Fast drying. This colour is a medium muted kind of pink with very subtle and barely noticeable warm toned gold shimmer. It is one of those colours that you can get away with wearing even if your nails are short. I think this colour would suit all skin tones. Although the formula is good and the polish colour is nice, I don't love this colour. It's not very unique and after having it on my nails for 2 days I'm actually a little bored of this colour. I don't think I'lb be reaching for it very often.

on 6/18/2012 4:57:00 PM

It's not like a bright Barbie pink or anything, it's cute and girly without being obnoxiously pink. Goes on well, dries fast. A decent "normal" pink. Like watermelon pink, but a little more coral than that.

on 5/19/2012 12:37:00 PM

When I saw the review of this on scrangie, I wasn't a little bit impressed but it went on sale so I decided to try it out. Turns out its my FAVOURITE pink polish of all time. It just works so well against my skintone. I'm a nc25 btw. It looks better than in the bottle. There are too many nice things I can say bout this color. The dry time is also fantastic, brush also perfect for my short nails, its just PERFECT.

on 4/30/2012 4:22:00 PM

Oh my God! I love this colour!!
I wore it today for the first time and I can't stop looking at my nails.
This is a peachy pink with hints of gold glitter. The appearance is of gel finish but the golden dust ands shine to it.
The colour keeps changing with the light a sometimes is more peach and some others more pinky. It is so beautiful and rich and like all OPI has a great classy professional finish.

Popular Polishes