Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

Hask  Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

4.8

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) , Keratin Amino Acids (Keratin Protein) , Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Benzophenone-3 , Fragrance , Yellow 11 , Red 17 , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange)

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is more like a blend of silicones and conditioning oils and much lighter in weight than the heavy hair serums like Frizz Ease. I use this right after washing my hair, use my leave in conditioner, then I put this stuff on before any of the heavier hair serums. It feels like it penetrates into the hair and doesn't just coat over it. It makes my dry hair smooth and manageable without all the snagging. Smell's nice. It's cheap $2.99 at Ulta or Sally's. I wait for a good sales to get it cheaper. The packaging is cute but my only concern is that it can tip over if you sit it down when you apply the product, but for the price I can't complain.

on 4/2/2016 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've purchased this a few times. For NZ$5 it's pretty good, and lasts a reasonable amount of time seeing as you only need to use a small amount. I love the smell, it's orangey and fresh. I focus this on my ends and then run my hands through the rest of my hair with whatever is left on my hands. This has worked better than any of the other argan oil treatments I have used. I have also tried the Macadamia Oil from Hask and even though I like the smell better (vanilla scent) I find it doesn't work as well as the argan oil one and I have to use more product ti get the same result.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Where has this been all my life???? It's amazing ^_^ I absolutely love this hair treatment!! I'm one of those girls that are prone to dry and lifeless hair but when I saw this product and tried it out... Wow!! My hair is soft and so smooth. At first it feels very oily in my hands but when I apply it and rub in through my hair there's no sign of oiliness :D I use it either once a week or once every 3 weeks. Depending on my hair holds up. 100% love!!! I also love the smell it's so beautiful and leaves the smell through my hair :D

on 6/24/2015 9:51:00 PM

This treatment is amazing! I got great shine and softness. I hadn't heard of this til I seen it here on MUA,after I had seen reviews I went out to get this.It also doesn't make hair look oily like some serums do just healthy and soft.

on 6/22/2015 8:48:00 PM

I absolutely ❤ this stuff!!!! I've used the vials but today I discovered they have a serum dispensing one at ulta for like $6.00... it makes my hair frizz free and I love the smell of it... my hair has never been so shiny... I use the whole system and my hair is in amazing condition... my favorite collection

This is hands down the best argan oil around - and the one with the highest concentration of argan oil as against silicone. I personally love the vials - you dont have to spend a fortune at once and it is easy to store and carry. This puts all other oils to shame, with morrocan oil and redken all soft coming up as runners up in my opinion.

I can confidently say that this is the most amazing argan oil product I've used, plus it is also very reasonably priced. I first used this when my hair was very damaged (dry, no shine), and after massaging a dime-size amount into my hair after towel-drying, my hair started to regain its health, shine, and soft texture. The smell of the product is a bit citrus-y, but definitely not intrusive. Results were amazing!

After finishing my first bottle of this, I tried out Organix's Moroccan Argan Oil and after that, Garnier, and neither of them did a thing for my hair. And so, I have now stocked up on three new bottles of Hask.

My only complaint for this is that the packaging would be better off with a pump.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is awesome - and that is an under estimate! This feels so great, makes my hair silky and gives a nice shine, smells so good, lasts so long because you don't need a lot.! Thumbs up for this oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

on 3/1/2015 9:16:00 PM

Love this little bottle of amazingness! I regularly dye my hair and haven't cut my hair in so long so it's constantly in a tangle. I put a small coin sized amount on my hand, rub it into my palms then slide it through my damp hair especially massaging into the ends. I comb thru my hair and let it dry naturally. My hair is so soft, silky and manageable afterwards! It has a nice smell and I don't even bother washing it off my hands after because it leaves my hands feeling amazing. I only use this every 2-3 days after I wash my hair. If used sparingly it goes a long way. Really love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This little bottle of oil saved my hair! I love everything about this product - it actually works, it's inexpensive, it doesn't make me a greasy mess, it smells awesome, etc. Anyone struggling with dry hair from color, bleach, overwashing, or just living life - GET THIS! You won't regret it.

Popular Styling Products

Elixir Ultime
Elixir Ultime
Mythic Oil
Mythic Oil

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Get shiny hair with right oils! Redken Diamond Oil, Kerastase Ultime Elexir & Hask Argan Oil by Anna Boroshok