Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

Hask  Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) , Keratin Amino Acids (Keratin Protein) , Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Benzophenone-3 , Fragrance , Yellow 11 , Red 17 , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I ran out of my One N' Only Argan frizz serum and was not able to get to Sally's. This was new, and I decided to try it. I'm glad I got this out of the way, because it doesn't really work for me. There is nothing truly moisturizing about this, maybe a little weighing the hair down. It smells like lemon Pine-Sol. I feel I wasted my $9. Maybe my bleached hair is too damaged, maybe this is too light to control my flyaways and smooth my damaged ends, but my regular serum is not. The picture above is of a treatment, I bought both the vial of treatment and a pump bottle of frizz serum, and found that the same thing is in the pump bottle labled as a leave in frizz serum. Hask has not convinced me to try anything else from them, unfortunately. I'll finish the bottle and will not be repurchasing.

I purchased a few of these because Argan oil seems to be the only oil that works on my hair. My hair is very long waist length, wavy, thick,dry, and can be course. I dye my hair lighter blonde than it naturally is which takes a toll on my hair. This oil seems to really help keep my hair smooth and hydrated. It also cuts the frizz and gives my hair awesome shine. I kinda like how it's in a vial that's kinda cool to me. It smells delish like a creamcicle so I purchased 3 of them for the price you really can't go wrong. I just wish they made bigger vials as I need more than most because of the length of my hair. I will repurchase as I love how well this absorbs and how good my hair feels. Love!

on 7/19/2017 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is a decent oil that adds shine and bounce to my dry and wavy hair. It doesn't necessarily get absorbed into the hair and I've tried better hair oils but this one is great mostly because it is so travel-friendly! I love that the packaging is perfect to put into a cosmetic bag and carry around. Since it isn't a greasy oil, it's perfect for touching up dry hair on-the-go. The only worry I have is that the cap is a little fussy, so you have to be careful with it when the bottle is still full cause it can shake around and spill.

on 3/8/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My hair is a dark brown (my natural colour) to hot pink ombre atm, the tips of my hair where the colour is has been bleached four times, so the tips of may hair are understandable rather dry and feel synthetic. I've been trying everything I could, from coconut oil to olive oil treatments and nothing seemed to put moisture back into my hair before I tried this product.

After the first use, I was incredibly impressed, I applied it to dry hair and it absorbed quickly without leaving an oily feeling to my hair, it got rid of all the frizz, and softened the usually crispy feeling tips of my hair.

After prolonged use, I've gone through like three of the vials at this point, the tips of my have gradually begun to return to their normal texture (i.e. how it felt before i bleached the living daylights out of it). Needless to say, i'll be sticking with this product in the years to come.

on 1/30/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have shoulder length, Korean perm (straight at the roots, curled at the ends) and coloured hair. I bought this with high hopes after seeing the >90% rating, but it was a disappointment. It did not go onto my hair smoothly and seemed to make the tangles worse. I gave it a second try, but got the same results. Seems to work very well for others so not sure why it doesnt work for me, but it is the same with coconut oil, which a lot of ppl love but left my hair hard and crispy (for lack of a better description). Maybe chemically straightened/permed hair can't take oil treatments?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is horrible! I've used many argan oils and for the most part they are great for my hair. They smooth and soften my dry coarse hair. This product in the ridiculous skinny bottle made my hair more dry. I had a bad hair day every time I used this. Spring for the Josie Marian or Makeup artists choice argan oil. They are much better!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

So today is the first time I used it. I'm quite impressed! I used it on towelled damp hair then some more after it completely dried. A little goes a long way. When I used it on towelled damp hair, I didn't know if it was doing anything. However, my hair imparted a natural shine and much less frizz when it dried. Then to add more shine, I added a TINY bit more for styling. IME, the shine it gives is totally natural so don't expect glossy salon finish like you see on hair ads. It smelled like Lindt orange chocolate, so yummy but it disappeared quickly. Don't put it near your roots if you have oily scalp. I will keep using it to see long term benefits

Update 25/1/17
I really really want this product to work because of the glowing reviews. But I have to say that I am very underwhelmed by it. It doesn't tame my frizz too well. While it gives shine, it somehow makes my hair look very dry at the same, possibly due to the frizziness. So the shine doesn't have an effect. I have to knock down 2 lippies and won't repurchase as it doesn't work for me.

on 12/2/2016 5:56:00 AM

Let me give you some context: My hair has been bleached in a blonde balayage twice, highlighted once, and some of the hair at the tips have gone through chemical straightening. That's 3-4 rounds of damaging inducing treatment.

This little bottle of oil does wonders. I just put some in my palm, rub my hands together, and run this through the ends of my hair a few times a week. My hair feels like it's never been bleached or permed - just smooth and silky and soft. I'd argue it's looking even better than my natural hair.

At a few dollars, one of these bottles will last me about a month - and I have a LOT of hair (every hairdresser I've been to have said so!) Definitely worth a try if your hair was dry and coarse like mine, either naturally or from chemical damage. This stuff really works!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is more like a blend of silicones and conditioning oils and much lighter in weight than the heavy hair serums like Frizz Ease. I use this right after washing my hair, use my leave in conditioner, then I put this stuff on before any of the heavier hair serums. It feels like it penetrates into the hair and doesn't just coat over it. It makes my dry hair smooth and manageable without all the snagging. Smell's nice. It's cheap $2.99 at Ulta or Sally's. I wait for a good sales to get it cheaper. The packaging is cute but my only concern is that it can tip over if you sit it down when you apply the product, but for the price I can't complain.

on 4/2/2016 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've purchased this a few times. For NZ$5 it's pretty good, and lasts a reasonable amount of time seeing as you only need to use a small amount. I love the smell, it's orangey and fresh. I focus this on my ends and then run my hands through the rest of my hair with whatever is left on my hands. This has worked better than any of the other argan oil treatments I have used. I have also tried the Macadamia Oil from Hask and even though I like the smell better (vanilla scent) I find it doesn't work as well as the argan oil one and I have to use more product ti get the same result.