Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

Hask  Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) , Keratin Amino Acids (Keratin Protein) , Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Benzophenone-3 , Fragrance , Yellow 11 , Red 17 , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange)

on 1/30/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have shoulder length, Korean perm (straight at the roots, curled at the ends) and coloured hair. I bought this with high hopes after seeing the >90% rating, but it was a disappointment. It did not go onto my hair smoothly and seemed to make the tangles worse. I gave it a second try, but got the same results. Seems to work very well for others so not sure why it doesnt work for me, but it is the same with coconut oil, which a lot of ppl love but left my hair hard and crispy (for lack of a better description). Maybe chemically straightened/permed hair can't take oil treatments?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is horrible! I've used many argan oils and for the most part they are great for my hair. They smooth and soften my dry coarse hair. This product in the ridiculous skinny bottle made my hair more dry. I had a bad hair day every time I used this. Spring for the Josie Marian or Makeup artists choice argan oil. They are much better!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

So today is the first time I used it. I'm quite impressed! I used it on towelled damp hair then some more after it completely dried. A little goes a long way. When I used it on towelled damp hair, I didn't know if it was doing anything. However, my hair imparted a natural shine and much less frizz when it dried. Then to add more shine, I added a TINY bit more for styling. IME, the shine it gives is totally natural so don't expect glossy salon finish like you see on hair ads. It smelled like Lindt orange chocolate, so yummy but it disappeared quickly. Don't put it near your roots if you have oily scalp. I will keep using it to see long term benefits

Update 25/1/17
I really really want this product to work because of the glowing reviews. But I have to say that I am very underwhelmed by it. It doesn't tame my frizz too well. While it gives shine, it somehow makes my hair look very dry at the same, possibly due to the frizziness. So the shine doesn't have an effect. I have to knock down 2 lippies and won't repurchase as it doesn't work for me.

on 12/2/2016 5:56:00 AM

Let me give you some context: My hair has been bleached in a blonde balayage twice, highlighted once, and some of the hair at the tips have gone through chemical straightening. That's 3-4 rounds of damaging inducing treatment.

This little bottle of oil does wonders. I just put some in my palm, rub my hands together, and run this through the ends of my hair a few times a week. My hair feels like it's never been bleached or permed - just smooth and silky and soft. I'd argue it's looking even better than my natural hair.

At a few dollars, one of these bottles will last me about a month - and I have a LOT of hair (every hairdresser I've been to have said so!) Definitely worth a try if your hair was dry and coarse like mine, either naturally or from chemical damage. This stuff really works!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is more like a blend of silicones and conditioning oils and much lighter in weight than the heavy hair serums like Frizz Ease. I use this right after washing my hair, use my leave in conditioner, then I put this stuff on before any of the heavier hair serums. It feels like it penetrates into the hair and doesn't just coat over it. It makes my dry hair smooth and manageable without all the snagging. Smell's nice. It's cheap $2.99 at Ulta or Sally's. I wait for a good sales to get it cheaper. The packaging is cute but my only concern is that it can tip over if you sit it down when you apply the product, but for the price I can't complain.

on 4/2/2016 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've purchased this a few times. For NZ$5 it's pretty good, and lasts a reasonable amount of time seeing as you only need to use a small amount. I love the smell, it's orangey and fresh. I focus this on my ends and then run my hands through the rest of my hair with whatever is left on my hands. This has worked better than any of the other argan oil treatments I have used. I have also tried the Macadamia Oil from Hask and even though I like the smell better (vanilla scent) I find it doesn't work as well as the argan oil one and I have to use more product ti get the same result.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Where has this been all my life???? It's amazing ^_^ I absolutely love this hair treatment!! I'm one of those girls that are prone to dry and lifeless hair but when I saw this product and tried it out... Wow!! My hair is soft and so smooth. At first it feels very oily in my hands but when I apply it and rub in through my hair there's no sign of oiliness :D I use it either once a week or once every 3 weeks. Depending on my hair holds up. 100% love!!! I also love the smell it's so beautiful and leaves the smell through my hair :D

on 6/24/2015 9:51:00 PM

This treatment is amazing! I got great shine and softness. I hadn't heard of this til I seen it here on MUA,after I had seen reviews I went out to get this.It also doesn't make hair look oily like some serums do just healthy and soft.

on 6/22/2015 8:48:00 PM

I absolutely ❤ this stuff!!!! I've used the vials but today I discovered they have a serum dispensing one at ulta for like $6.00... it makes my hair frizz free and I love the smell of it... my hair has never been so shiny... I use the whole system and my hair is in amazing condition... my favorite collection

This is hands down the best argan oil around - and the one with the highest concentration of argan oil as against silicone. I personally love the vials - you dont have to spend a fortune at once and it is easy to store and carry. This puts all other oils to shame, with morrocan oil and redken all soft coming up as runners up in my opinion.

Popular Styling Products