Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula

Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula

3.6

Active Ingredients Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5% Acne Treatment Inactive Ingredients Water , Bentonite , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Emulsifying Wax NF , Polysorbate 20 , Glyceryl Laurate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate , Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was 13 years old nearing 14 when my acne worsened. I was using a benzoyl peroxide cream called "OXY". It didn't help a lot and it burns my face so badly that it will leave red marks where I place the cream on. Begged my father badly to take me to a local pharmacy where I could find better pimple creams since OXY was too harsh. Found ON THE SPOT and paid $10/$11 for it (pricey as hell). Used it for about 3/4 months and started to see some changes. My forehead acne disappeared after applying it daily. WHICH IS THE BEST FEELING SINCE MY CLEANSERS CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! And I like this cream better since it's a lot more gentler despite the fact that it may burn my skin a few times. Other than that, it's ok. Yet I gave this 3/5 stars since it doesn't get rid of my whiteheads.

on 3/2/2017 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is definitely my HG acne treatment! I've tried so many acne creams, medications, retin A, and even taking oral medications for my acne. Within 1 month of using this, my acne went down by 70% that even my dermatology therapist commented on the sudden improvement. The only challenge is having the discipline to apply it twice a day, for continuously every day. It really saved my face and self esteem. Definitely highly recommended!

on 10/20/2016 5:55:00 PM

It is a good product for acne that is already over your skin ( if u know what I mean ) the acne that is under your skin and only has a little part of it out. that product wont work on it. overall just a product that dries out acne. not so impressed.

on 7/4/2016 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this product, although not necessarily for its "vanishing" powers. My skin, for the most part, has stabilized in terms of breakouts etc, but I still get the occasional hormonal pimple on my chin. Unfortunately, these pimples are often the gross and long-lasting under the skin kind, that just kind of lurk for seemingly months. I've used this treatment to help bring those blemishes to a head, and it works wonders! I'll put some on at night (really you just need a tiny amount, and as these kinds of products can be drying, I wouldn't suggest going crazy,) and almost without fail by the time I wake up the pimple will have come to a head. Granted, this does not look cute! It certainly hasn't vanished over night, haha, but it does a wonderful job of speeding up the healing process. Usually from there, it is only maybe another day before the blemish heals up, but compared to the something week+ that it takes naturally, I don't mind! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to deal with under the skin pimples, as well as the occasional surprise breakout.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

For me this was eh.. I thought it would be prefect with the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide because both 10% and 5% bp make my skin irritated, although it help reduce size of 2/6 blemishes I put it on I got two new small zits after two nights after using it (I'm not sure if I can fully blame this) this also made those spots I put it on a little red, I guess my skin is sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. I can see this working really good for other skin types though

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love, love, love this stuff! Works wonders! I apply it to the affected area and leave it on overnight. The next day the pimples are almost gone!! They reduce in size. I also notice that this product has helped with acne scarring. I am impressed. I've tried all types of acne medication from proactiv to clean and clear this one by neutrogena works the best! When I first started using it I did notice it dried out my skin a little bit but I kept on using. After a couple of uses the drying effect went away so I'm happy. I've found my HG acne spot treatment!! I just wish it would come in a bigger size tube. Overall I do recommend.

on 10/26/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a pimple product that actually made my 2 small pimples worse. I chose it because it said it was still gentle on spots. IT IS NOT! It aggravated my two small pimples (they are now bigger) and caused my skin to itch all over. So now I now have 2 bigger zits as well as blotchy irritated skin all over. Be warned!

on 10/7/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My HG!! I love this stuff, been using for 2 years now and this keeps my pimple away! It literally disappear after 1-3 weeks of use. Give this a try it won't disappoint you. My face is so much better with this, all my acne is gone and I only sometimes have some pimples now. This helps me so much. 10 stars if I can. Love love love. I apply this only at night and in the morning the pimple stops hurting when I touch it and reduce so much in size especially if it's a growing one. An old pimple takes more time to disappear and acne takes me about 2-3 weeks and then everything is gone. Literally, not even acne scars. This stuff works magic on my skin.
(I have combination skin)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product did not clear up my acne. Its very drying too. I use Murad quick fix which contains 3.5% benzoyl peroxide and it works extremely well. This went in the trash..

on 7/8/2015 11:28:00 PM

I love this acne treatment formula. I usually brake out around my menstrual cycle, but when ever I use this it keeps it under control without drying my skin out. I use it at night before bed and a little under my makeup. I recommended it to my teenage sister who was breaking out and literally the very next day her breakouts were minimized and her skin looked refreshed.