Creme of Nature Moisturizer with Argan Oil from Morocco

Creme of Nature Moisturizer with Argan Oil from Morocco

3.0

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is one of the only products that work in mine and my daughters hair. I use it on clean damp hair before my leave in conditioner. Smooth and soft hair everytime.

on 2/19/2017 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product and was extremely disappointed with how it performed. Just a few hours after applying it to my freshly washed (damp) hair, it dried it out and felt it leaving stiff like straw. I had to resist the urge to wash it out later that day because I didn't want to shampoo my hair for a second time in the same day.

I washed this product out the following morning and conditioned with Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Moist, which seemed to help my hair feel better. I also applied a different leave in conditioner afterwards. It has been 2 days since I used the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisturizer and my hair still feels a tad bit dry.

I will NEVER use this product again . . . in fact, I tossed the bottle as soon as a realized that it dried out my hair.

I am not sure which of the ingredients in this product reacted so badly with my hair, but my hair is naturally wavy, dry-ish, and protein sensitive.

This is a definite no for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Although I absolutely LOOOOOOVE the Moroccanoil Hydrating Mask and the Oil Treatment, I find that the day after, my hair is just a touch dry. So, I bought this Creme of Nature product and MAN, did it do the job in moisturizing my ends and the entire hair, in general. It's got the same awesome scent as the Moroccanoil products so my hair smells fantastic - but the most important part, is that my hair remains soft, shiny and most of all, moisturized! This is a wonderful cream - at least that's how it comes out of the bottle. A little goes a long way - I focus on my ends and they just drink this stuff up remaining soft and smooth in the end! Love this stuff!

Popular Styling Products