Rite Aid Brand Renewal Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This just became my HG makeup remover! I have really sensitive skin, and a lot of make up removers, while effective at actually getting the make up off my face, tend to burn my skin! These, I was amazed to discover, do not! The sheets are really big (five inches wide by six inches long,) easily big enough to cleanse your entire face if you had to take off heavy foundation. Two gentle swipes over my eyes completely removed my eye heavily pigmented eye make up, primer, and most of my mascara. They even smell pleasant (like chamomile) and they leave a slightly non-sticky residue on behind that is easily washed off with water. The only downside for me was the packaging, which is one of those silly plastic peel and reseal ones. I wish these came in a plastic box, because eventually they will dry out if not used fast enough (though you lovelies here on MUA have taught me to store these things upside down to keep the sticker from peeling off!) The package I bought came with 10 sheets for $1.50, and it was discounted slightly to $1.20 with my Rite Aid Wellness card (which is a free point card.) This sounds expensive, because you would need to buy several packages for regular use, except if you consider that you could easily spend $7.00 on a comparable product for 30 towlettes (I think this is what I paid for the Almay make up removers, which were horrible!) I will be rebuying these, several packs at a time. Forewarning to sensitive people, though, this product DOES CONTAIN PARABENS, so if you have allergic reactions to Paraben preservatives, I would steer clear.

11/22/11 Edited to add: These were on sale last week, pack of 25 sheets (in a plastic pack with a hard plastic seal over the top), two for $8.00. I stocked up and have been using them every day since then, and they are amazing quality!