MAC Cosmetics Stunner (MAC Me Over 2011)

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My first MAC blush. I went back and forth with liking this one. It's not as powdery as other MAC blushes I've experienced, nor as pigmented. But I kind of like that. It's a soft pink-coral, but it's subtle. Very hard to overdo. Looks great for a no-brainer summer look. Would I repurchase? I'm on the edge... I'm not unhappy with my purchase, but I don't think I'm so in love with it I'd need it again.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

this is the first and only mac blush I own to this day and I'm kind of disappointed. I got it a while back when the mac me over collection was in the stores and the mac girl recommended it to me. i was trying to find a casual everyday color that can be built up to also be a natural evening blush. when she applied it to me it looked gorgeous and perfect for my skin tone and i don't know if i got an odd one but mine just doesn't seem to show up much on my skin. if i really try to slap a lot on it looks nice at first but after a few minutes just vanished... shame

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Stunner is a neutral mid-tone pink with modest color pay-off, which is why I like it so much. It's not particularly "soft" or "buttery," but when improper blush application can easily look like someone is wearing too much make-up, I actually appreciate that in this product. When I apply this in the morning, I don't really have to worry that I'm putting too much on. It's a natural color that looks great with just about any look. I wouldn't repurchase only because I could find a similar color by a cheaper brand, and because it was limited edition and I couldn't repurchase even if I wanted to.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This blush looks beautiful in the pan but did nothing for me on my cheeks. I have fair to light med skin and this color did not show up on me as much as I would have hoped. I do like really pigmented blushes so maybe that's the reason why. I did end up swapping this away.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Adore this shade, Im dark blonde with NC25 color. Comes on as a pinkish beige on me, not really coral at all. I cant stand coral or peach colors, so Im suprised how this brightens and makes me so natural looking.

I don't know what it is about this blush, but it makes me so happy!!! I love me a coral-pink blush, and this one does the trick without looking OTT (like Fleur Power can on me unless I use a really light hand and blend blend blend.) I can throw this on without thinking about it and it balances well with pretty much any neutral/smokey eyes and nude/pink lips (which is pretty much my everyday look arsenal). It comes off almost matte on my NC20 skin. and more pink than coral, just super pretty, almost a bright guava kind of pink. Brightens up my whole face. I've been wearing it daily since September. Its transitioned well for me from autumn coming into winter, and I don't think I can see myself getting back into my other pink MAC blushes (dollymix, fleur power, well dressed) until it's gone. In a word, Love.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This blush didn't really catch my eye because it looked somewhat bland and drab in the packaging. Being the makeup fanatic that I am, I swatched it anyway...Let me just say that it looked like a completely different color once I swatched it on my hand. I went ahead and bought it, and I LOVE it! I went back to buy another before they sold out just so I could make sure I have it for a long time :) I'm somewhat fair skinned, but not quite porcelain or ivory, and it works great for me. I recommend not knocking anything until you swatch it!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

For Ref I'm NC42 and this barely shows up on me but I got it anyways because because it is subtle for an everyday use or if you have a really smoky eye. I sometimes like to use this to blend out really pigmented blushes like Overdyed and it does give it a nice pink glow. This is LE but if it came out again I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is probably the most boring blush color I have ever bought. It's a good neutral color, but I have much better colors that I wear.

I'm confused. Some of the ones I've seen are this gorgeous coral color and the one that I received looks almost identical to Mocha with minimal color payoff. Did I miss something?

Popular Blush Products