Sephora waterproof retractable eye brow pencil

Sephora  waterproof retractable eye brow pencil

4.6

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica. May or may not contain ( /-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great pencil! Lasts, not too dry, not too creamy, love the color (midnight brown), looks natural. Just cut off the PATHETIC comb - seriously Sephora, save yourself the 50 cents production and just stop putting it on there. MUCH better than NYX pencil which DOES NOT last on me (and I have dry skin!) and doesn't have great color match for me.

on 5/9/2017 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am on my third of these and am really satisfied. The shade 'nutmeg' is perfect for me, and if you are looking for a pencil that is easy to control (fine retractable tip), good for oily skin, and/or waterproof/sweat proof this is worth a shot. I use it in the pool or in the gym and have not had any issues with it melting away. I gave it 5 lippies but I agree with a review below which states a clear plastic end where the product is would be more helpful, since you don't really see how much product you have left. One day you kind of just remain with a stub! Obviously I would repurchase (as I have been doing).

on 11/23/2016 7:52:00 AM

I LOVE this! I came across this when I was looking for good brow products. Anastasia Beverly Hills isn't available at the Sephora in my country, so that's out of the question. So then I thought to myself, "Why not check out Sephora Collection's?" Their products are pretty good and whatnot, so I looked for the brand's brow products and came across this. I immediately looked for reviews on it here, and was surprised by them. Very high ratings. So, I went to the nearest Sephora and purchased it. Definitely didn't regret buying it. I was a bit surprised when I first touched it, because the pencil itself was thin. I don't know if it's just me though. I got it in the shade "Midnight Brown", which is the perfect color for my black hair. It has no red undertones. The texture is a combination of powdery and waxy, which is actually pretty good. Pigmentation is awesome. I'm just really surprised that this wasn't well known enough. There's also not much reviews given here. For such a good product, it should be hyped like other products. Definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is better than everything else, including the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I think the shade "midnight brown" is the best one. It is the perfect mix between creamy and waxy, and looks super natural on the brows. The size is perfect, it lasts a long time on the brows. The only thing I'm not super into, is the "brush" part. it is more like a comb, so i dont really use it. Otherwise, great product

I have tried everything to replace my hg brow wiz pencil.I love it. It wears like a dream on my oily skin. Ill try anything that's thin and looks similar, so for $13 or so I tried soft charcoal to replace granite. Ugh... The pencil is soft and waxy so I had to be extra gentle with application so I didn't have crazy dark catapillers. It smudged all over the place and I lost my definition. The weird comb is atrocious! I used it up quickly as I do the brow wiz but I def had a terrible brow month. Unacceptable! Rainbow at the end... NYX micro pencil I swear to God is the exact same formula as brow wiz. Love. I finally got my dupe but it's not the sephora pencil. I love a lot of sephora collection products but I'll pass on this one.

on 4/18/2016 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great value and natural looking. I have brown eyes and medium brown hair and purchased midnight brown. Perfect.

Just finished my first pencil and I'm going to repurchase. I like that you don't need to sharpen (seriously - I have wasted more brow and eyeliners since I can't figure out how to sharpen without breaking). Also, the point is very fine so you can fill in small spots. Like others, I was a little disappointed in the amount of product. Seemed to run out pretty fast. Overall though, it's a keeper.

on 11/30/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Amazing! Better than Brow Wiz and almost half the price. Will definitely buy again! Would prefer a spoolie but oh well.

on 11/22/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this in Neutral Grey-Brown, and it's the closest shade I've found to Shu's Seal Brown pencil--very neutral and natural, no red. I love that it's retractable and doesn't need sharpening like the Shu pencil. The lead is quite thin, so it's easy to get a natural look with it, and it blends easily although you'll need a separate spoolie--the little comb on the end is worthless. I can't attest that it's waterproof, but I'm very pleased with the shade, the look, and the ease of application and maintenance. I will repurchase,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not one of those people that big on doing my brows. I naturally have very full brows and need the brow pencil mostly to lighten up the color, my natural brows are a lot darker then my light brown hair color. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something like the brow wiz because I don't really need but I wanted something a little better than the drugstore brands. I really like this, I got the light brown shade and it does what I need it too do and it lasts until I wash it off at night.

Popular Brows Products