Sephora waterproof retractable eye brow pencil

Sephora  waterproof retractable eye brow pencil

4.6

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica. May or may not contain ( /-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is better than everything else, including the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I think the shade "midnight brown" is the best one. It is the perfect mix between creamy and waxy, and looks super natural on the brows. The size is perfect, it lasts a long time on the brows. The only thing I'm not super into, is the "brush" part. it is more like a comb, so i dont really use it. Otherwise, great product

I have tried everything to replace my hg brow wiz pencil.I love it. It wears like a dream on my oily skin. Ill try anything that's thin and looks similar, so for $13 or so I tried soft charcoal to replace granite. Ugh... The pencil is soft and waxy so I had to be extra gentle with application so I didn't have crazy dark catapillers. It smudged all over the place and I lost my definition. The weird comb is atrocious! I used it up quickly as I do the brow wiz but I def had a terrible brow month. Unacceptable! Rainbow at the end... NYX micro pencil I swear to God is the exact same formula as brow wiz. Love. I finally got my dupe but it's not the sephora pencil. I love a lot of sephora collection products but I'll pass on this one.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/18/2016 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great value and natural looking. I have brown eyes and medium brown hair and purchased midnight brown. Perfect.

Just finished my first pencil and I'm going to repurchase. I like that you don't need to sharpen (seriously - I have wasted more brow and eyeliners since I can't figure out how to sharpen without breaking). Also, the point is very fine so you can fill in small spots. Like others, I was a little disappointed in the amount of product. Seemed to run out pretty fast. Overall though, it's a keeper.

on 11/30/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Amazing! Better than Brow Wiz and almost half the price. Will definitely buy again! Would prefer a spoolie but oh well.

on 11/22/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this in Neutral Grey-Brown, and it's the closest shade I've found to Shu's Seal Brown pencil--very neutral and natural, no red. I love that it's retractable and doesn't need sharpening like the Shu pencil. The lead is quite thin, so it's easy to get a natural look with it, and it blends easily although you'll need a separate spoolie--the little comb on the end is worthless. I can't attest that it's waterproof, but I'm very pleased with the shade, the look, and the ease of application and maintenance. I will repurchase,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not one of those people that big on doing my brows. I naturally have very full brows and need the brow pencil mostly to lighten up the color, my natural brows are a lot darker then my light brown hair color. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something like the brow wiz because I don't really need but I wanted something a little better than the drugstore brands. I really like this, I got the light brown shade and it does what I need it too do and it lasts until I wash it off at night.

on 4/17/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

WHAAAAT?! Why does no one ever talk about this gem?! I know why, because it's been overshadowed by the Brow Wiz. Don't get me wrong the Brow Wiz will always be my favorite. Ever since I dyed my virgin black hair to a sort-of caramel color, I went through a huge brow crisis. I still had the Brow Wiz in Granite that matched my black hair perfectly as well as my Lioele Brow pencil in Gray/Black but I didn't want to shell out another $21 especially in the experimental phase. Long story short, I was browsing the Sephora section inside JcPenny and came across something that reminded me an awful lot of the Brow Wiz for about $7 less. I swatched a few shades on my hand and was immediately surprised at how ashy the colors were with no hint of red undertones. I went with Nutmeg Brown and it matches my hair perfectly. Also, this thing did not budge even after washing my hands of the swatch the next day. Just a note to be careful with this pencil. The tip is very fine and it is VERY pigmented so it's best to work in short strokes to avoid the "Sharpie" brow look. The main difference I would say between this and the BW is that the BW is not as pigmented and "waxy" so it's easier to build up where as this pencil deposits a ton of color in one swipe. This might not offer the same range of colors as ABH but if you do find a shade that works for you, I highly recommend giving this pencil a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't sure which color would suit me so I purchased both midnight brown and soft charcoal during the sephora friends and family sale. I'm NC25, Asian, with black hair that has not been dyed. Soft charcoal was the more natural looking color for me. Midnight brown was just a smidge too brown, but still doable (I ended up keeping both). The formula is great! It is a harder pencil that is very skinny, making precision application a snap. It stays on very well once applied.
So this is a pretty great pencil. However, I'll never repurchase it. "Why?" you ask. Because it ran out in literally 1 month. I've never run out of a full sized beauty product in 1 month. I don't over-zealously pencil in my eyebrows. I don't even pencil in my eyebrows every day. The pencil only contains a minuscule 0.003 oz of product. Incidentally, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz contains the same amount of product, but is even more expensive. So, the Sephora pencil is a good alternative to the Anastasia if you want to save a couple of bucks, but I'll be skipping both.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Easy to use plus it looks natural and amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

Popular Brows Products