KORA Organics - Luxurious Rosehip Oil

3.6

on 11/13/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is the best rosehip oil I've ever put on my face! I have a very dry skin even though I live in tropical country with high humidity, and this product really helps with this problem. This product also made my face glow and even my friends said so.

The only downside of this product is that with such small amount (25ml) it cost a lot (even though the product lasts for a while as I only need 2 drops each time)

If it were cheaper I definitely will repurchase.

on 6/23/2016 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I randomly bought this product as it was on sale and I tested a little bit on the back of my hand and really absorbed into my skin. I've used other brands of rosehip oils before and they've all worked really well on my skin.

I used this at night on it's own and I really felt my skin was glowing. It smells great and absorbs really well into the skin. A few drops is all you need. I also used it in the morning underneath my foundation and my skin felt supple all day. I'm really happy with it.

I would buy this again and would also consider testing out some other Kora products. It is expensive but I think it's worth it (and I hate spending loads on skincare!)

My absolutely favorite!!! I love Kora Organics. I got the balancing rose must, rosehip oil, hydrating mask and the hydrating day & night cream. oh my god! They are the best products I used ever! This rosehip oil and the hydrating day & night cream are my favorite. I had tried couple of rosehip oil before ( Acure Organics, trilogy, etc) but none of them could do what this oil does! It smells so good and it immediately seep into my skin once I apply on my face. Miranda was right, " I put it before I go to bed and my skin is glowing when I wake up" I know it's expensive but worth every penny!

I started using this on my face but wasn't noticing much difference so I start mixing a few drops in with my body moisturizer every now and then instead. Its good but wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it again.

This review is for Kora Organics Balancing rose mist. I wouldn't re-purchase as after
I use this I still find my skin to feel quite dry

on 6/5/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If theres one product from Kora Organics thats worth the splurge, its this one. I bought this product almost six months ago and it helps relieve a variety of different problems from dry itchy patches to acne scars.

A thin layer of it over your moisturizer at night once or twice a week gives your skin a nice bright glow in the morning, evens out your skin tone and keeps it feeling very plump and moist. I also use it as an after-shave (Im a guy) and I massage it on any itchy spotsits really nice and soothing for any kind of irritation (not for blemishes though-- for that I use Tea Tree Oil from the Body Shop).

At first I was apprehensive about the very oily texture of it because my skin is sensitive and acne-prone, and applying A LOT of it in one spot can lead to irritation and itchiness. The key is to REALLY massage the product in with a circular motion for a few seconds, and spread it out to a thin layer over a large area of your face. It says pat on the bottlebut really, I think nice little massage is a much better way to go and gives you better results.

The bottle does look tinybut the oil is very, very rich so you really dont need much of itone pump (and perhaps and extra drop or two) should be more than enough for you to massage a thin layer over your face and neck once or twice a week.

I personally love the rosy smellits a natural smell. A lot of people at first are put off by the smell, but thats what real, unprocessed, organic rosehips smell like. Its got a nicer texture and smell than the one from Sukinprobably because Kora uses premium quality ingredients and this is supposedly a luxurious product.

The only downsides are: its very expensive and the plastic "eco-friendly" packaging they're now using instead of a glass bottle feels a tad cheap. $45 for 15ml bottle is an indulgence to say the least. Sukin is about $20 and some people say it works just as well (I havent tried it, so maybe I will when this one runs out). But then again because its such a rich product you only need a little bit of it each timemy bottle has lasted for at least 4 months and Im still not finished with it.

If you're curious about the Miranda's brand, this and the Balancing Rose Mist should be the first products to try :)

on 5/28/2014 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing that this product did for me was break the bank :( Which is really sad to say because I had such high hopes for this rosehip oil to help with my acne scarring but I noticed no difference, bummer!

on 1/9/2014 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Initially, I was using this product during my pregnancy and I must admit it helped with the possible stretch marks on my stomach when I was full term. After I was pregnant, I can proudly say it worked for me. I have no stretch marks and even though the cost of the product is very pricey, I still continue to use this on my body occasionally to give my skin a beautiful glow.

on 12/23/2013 3:43:00 AM

Update on my earlier review** I have been using this as a face lotion both AM and PM and it truly is my holy grail. My acne has clear up my pores appear smaller and my skin is moist and dewy. I will use this as long as they make it. Truly amazing

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

1. Price
2. Quality
3. Packaging quality

1. The price for this product is really really expensive for what you get. When I first purchased this, it smelt like deep gorgeous roses. I looked at other brands of rose hip oil, but this was the best one ONLY because of the scent. It was so relaxing and soothing. The scent smells kind of groose now so it is not worth the expensive $45 for a small 15ml. I've now swaped to Sukin rosehip oil which is so much cheaper and does the same thing.

2. When I first purchased the product in a glass bottle, with the gorgeous rose scent, It would be 100% worth the price. But now that it's in a plastic bottle and dosn't smell all that nice, I would say it's only worth at most $20 like the other organic rosehip oil brands.

3. The quality when i first purchased this was in a beautiful glass bottle which was really great for the price. at that point I would have repurchased. They have now swaped to 'eco friendly' bottles which are plastic and cheap. Not what you would expect from Kora. I still love most of the products just not for the price.

The rosehip oil is still an amazing product, and I still believe in KORA as it is an amazing brand, but it's not worth the price.