Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ALL SHADES

Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ALL SHADES
image 1image 2image 3

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/26/2016 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like the idea of this product. Love the size of the pencil but the actual product just doesn't work that well for me at this price point. I picked this up in Naked which in hindsight is too frosty for me. The smaller pencil makes it easy to apply exactly where I want it but for an expensive product it doesn't last very long and isn't really comfortable to wear. Not really enough shine to warrant calling it "high gloss". Just not worth the money imo, there are better drugstore products, even UD nourishing lipgloss is much nicer than this. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 2 of these in Naked which I do love the color of this pencil so much! I don't like that I have to sharpen this but I have The Grindhouse but I can see how fast this is gonna get eaten up! It was on sale for some odd reason so that was my main reason for even trying these. The color is lovely even thou I'm NC15 LLL in MAC w yellow undertones & this color would rock on an NW PPP! It's not garish or anything just a beautiful pinky nude not much brown/beige def not peach. The formula is pretty long wearing like ur average lipstick.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

I will be reviewing the LE shade Scandal. Gorgeous shade and despite having a slight metallic finish, it is not frosty or tacky. This pencil wears for hours through drinking and normal wear. I have to touch up if eating a full out meal. They go on easy and coverage is even. My only complaint is that my lips are slightly dry after a day of wear. Otherwise, excellent lip product that is eye catching and will go the mile in terms of wear.

on 1/7/2015 2:05:00 AM

I have a few of these lurking in my lipstick collection - this review is for "Crush" a vibrant hot pink. Worn on its own its a very bright blue-based hot pink, this lippy looks great when layered over a paler shade to soften this down to a more muted bright or medium pink.

The formula is nice and creamy and glides on easily, these wear comfortably and feel moisturising, the brighter shades have reasonably long wear as they leave a bit of a stain behind but do wear off evenly.

The downside to these lipstick chubby pencils as that they wear down fast and need sharpening often. I have the UD Grindhouse sharpener but find these sharpen just as well with any jumbo sharpener like NYX or Australis etc.

on 12/15/2013 6:46:00 PM

I purchased this in F-Bomb a few months ago. It's somewhat moisturizing, but I find that it fades un evenly, leaving a line around my lips. It's lasts for about 3 - 4 hours on me before fading. I love the colour, but I have so many other reds to wear, that I wouldn't repurchase this.

on 10/9/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in Lovechild on my friend's recommendation. I really tried to like it, but I couldn't. It's streaky and feels uncomfortable on my lips. It emphasized any dry skin, and just looked like a mess. This may have better results on someone with smaller lips, though. The final straw was that the cap came off in my purse and got everything in there messy! I feel like there are a lot of great glosses out there, and I don't need to waste my time on making this work.

I have this is the blood red shade, and it is just so gorgeous! The color is vibrant and flattering and I love the glossy finish. It gives me kissable, Jessica Rabbit lips. I want to try it in every shade!

I am Asian with NC15 skin and I have this in the shade Lovechild.

Contrary to all other reviews here I really hate this gloss.

Firstly it's sticky and has a really tacky feel to it. Secondly the colour just sits on my lips and emphasizes all the flaws, dryness, flakes, lines.

The shade I have (Lovechild) is this rose-fuschia pink, which is not flattering at all on my NC15 skintone and looks really garish.

I like the packaging and it would travel well, but sadly this is a no-go for me.

on 6/26/2013 3:47:00 AM

This are okay for me. Love the colors but a tad on the fence about whether I would repurchase them again. The pigmentation and texture is great, really smooth and has some nice glossy sheen to it. It being in a pencil form is somewhat convenient as well, allowing more precise application .I would buy them for the color [esp Naked and F-bomb] but I am not really fond of having to sharpen them, would be happier if it had some twist up mechanism or something, not only is it a pain to clean my sharpener when I sharpen these, a lot of product gets wasted too. The price on these isn't exactly the most purse friendly which is also why I must really be in love with the color in order to convince myself to get it. But overall if you are curious to give them a shot, I'd say try one first before going all out to purchase all shades first.

I love how these look like glosses but don't feel like it. I have the shade lovechild and Glinda (limited edition)

Popular Lips Products