4.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

very intense menthol scent but does it’s job really well. leaves tingling sensation on lips and best to be used at night time before going to sleep.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

3 years ago

Hands down the BEST lip balm I've ever used, it really makes your lips feel amazing, believe it when a real life lip balm hoarder is telling you, GO. BUY IT. Anyway, I use it at night, and on application the eucalyptus leaves a really nice tingly sensation while also ever so slightly plumping your lips, and because of the peculiar but appreciated grainy texture, even exfoliating them softly. Note: If you don't like the smell or feel of eucalyptus or are allergic to it, then just get any of the other ones (except the original).

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

I LOVE this lip balm! I'm a sucker for minty/menthol lip balms and this one is awesome! When you first smell it in the tube, it smells like vapor rub and cough drops, but it feels amazing when applied. It instantly softens my lips and gives them a pleasant tingly feeling. It even plumps them! The consistency is a happy medium between the waxy original Burt's Bees lip balm and the thinner/greasier ones like the coconut and pear one. I can see this being a great nighttime lip balm as long as you don't get it in your eyes. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it makes my upper lip and nose feel numb. I'm not sure if it has any analgesics in it or I'm having a mild allergic reaction to this lip balm.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I picked this up at Cracker Barrel country store of all places, but just about every drug store / target/ meijer/ ulta etc will have it. My husband and I were traveling and my favorite EOS balm just wasn't cutting it for my super chapped lips. This stuff worked almost immediately. I personally love the eucalyptus and menthol scent and tingly feeling BUT a lot of people don't like menthol because it smells "too medicinal", (think Vick's VapoRub). If you aren't someone that enjoys the menthol scent then I wouldn't recommend this but if you don't mind it or actually like it, this is great!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

7 years ago

I actually found this at a Dollarama a little while ago and bought it because my Blistex had run out and I needed some new chapstick. This stuff is actually pretty great, it cost me 1.50, and it goes on smooth and is really good at conditioning. It also has that kind of cool tingly feeling that certain brands give you (like blistex and certain soft lips ones) I would say if you can find this for a good price pick it up, it works pretty well.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

8 years ago

It has a very cooling effect (similar to the Blistex medicated lip balm). I like it.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

This is a NEW Burt's Bees Product. It is a medicated lip balm that has shea butter and eucalyptus oil in it. It smells great and goes on smooth Not as smooth as the pomegranate one but not as firm as the regular beeswax. Moisturized well and stayed on for about 4 hours of drinking water and a meal. The cap is a bright green on a yellow tube and the tube has a bright green cross on it for those of you who will look for this. I have to say again I love the smell. Way to go! The price is $2.99 and I have seen it at Meijer and Ulta so far.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43