Equate Nail Polish Remover Pads

Equate Nail Polish Remover Pads

2.0

on 11/2/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i actually like to have these on hand. if i let the cloth sit on my nails..for just a bit before i go to rub off..they work quite well. it is great for travel also. i always use 2 coats of polish and i am big on the shiny topcoat as well.

on 9/2/2011 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Is it Me? Is it MY nails? I should have known better. I mean, Nail Polish Remover is inexpensive to begin with--right? I'm still shaking my head. I purchased these Equate Nail Polish Remover Pads (Acetone) because I figured they would be extremely convenient--especially for travel, and Equate brand has been pretty decent with other products so why not try these?
Let me tell you--ten pads are included in this box of remover. It states on the box "Compare to Cutex". It states that these pads are extra thick, portable and convenient, no spills and one pad cleans all ten nails.
First of all, the pads ARE thick--that's one good thing. Although the pads appear to be saturated with remover, the product does have some seepage. However convenient these pads are, one pad does NOT clean ten nails. I need three pads to clean my nails. And I am not, may I repeat, not one to load the coatings of polish on my nails.
Word to the wise. Stay with the Cutex. In the long run, it's more cost-effective. I would not purchase these pads again. I gave it a one because the remover DOES take the polish off--but not in the way it is advertised.