Orly Star Spangled

Filtered by hair type : Other
Orly Star Spangled

4.5

on 12/19/2014 1:44:00 PM

This is a beautiful polish for Xmas season. Sparkly red , easy to apply, long lasting. What else can a girl want?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! The first coat is a PITA, but that's the norm for all red jellies. 2nd and 3rd coats evened out beautifully, and all of my nails have a nice even line - no problems with flooding. My nails look like Judy Garland's ruby slippers. I marked 'yes' to repurchase because if I were to lose or break I think I would miss it... dark colored polishes I tend not to wear more than once unless I'm using them in art. I just might wear this a second time! Probably a great pedi color too!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely lovely magenta red (blue toned) with fine glitter that shines in the sun!
I love it layered over another true red for some more"oomph". I reallly like it, but it chips the second day (OPi does that too....and there should be top nocth brands...). Nice formula, nice brush.
In anycase a super lovely shade!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Really pretty color. Kind of reminds me of Dorothy's shoes in the "Wizard of Oz". Maybe a tad darker. I had no problems with this paint chipping off. A must with a briliant topcoat.

Popular Polishes