Orly Star Spangled

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Orly Star Spangled

4.3

on 12/19/2014 1:44:00 PM

This is a beautiful polish for Xmas season. Sparkly red , easy to apply, long lasting. What else can a girl want?

on 5/14/2014 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this was my first orly polish. I am in love. it is totally ruby red slippers on your nails. I layer rockin rubies from wet n wild over this and it is breathtaking. its a little more expensive than other polishes but the bottle is big and the rubberized handle is the bomb. just get it!

Gorgeous red glitter!!! I love this as with all my orly polishes. It's a red jelly packed with fine silver glitter (I see that when I remove it only it shows up red on the nail). Application was a breeze, two thin coats was enough for full opacity, it doesn't dry with much shine but my Sec'n'dry top coat shines, hardens and seals everything. I wore this for 5 days with no chips. But I always do a base coat and let coats dry in between which could contribute to why my manicures last. I will buy again if I ever run out, orly has big bottles.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely lovely magenta red (blue toned) with fine glitter that shines in the sun!
I love it layered over another true red for some more"oomph". I reallly like it, but it chips the second day (OPi does that too....and there should be top nocth brands...). Nice formula, nice brush.
In anycase a super lovely shade!

Popular Polishes