Pevonia Botanica Sensitive Skin Lotion

No Image

on 8/25/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Despite this product being marketed as ideal for my skin type (sensitive), it caused heat and irritation in my skin.

I'm very glad I only purchased the sensitive skin travel kit. Out of the three products (sensitive cleanser, this lotion and the sensitive moisturising cream) only the cleanser worked for me. And, even then - I think I still prefer La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser and Simple Micellar Water.

I was excited to try this line, but it was a miss for me.

on 10/15/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin. A couple of pumps of this product diminishes many of my red spots and makes my face go ahhhhh.

on 8/29/2011 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This "skin lotion" is really an alcohol-free toner. It has a blue color and a slight fragrance. The first and second ingredients are water and glycerin, so it has some moisturizing abilities. I use it after I remove my makeup.

on 9/6/2011 8:54:00 PM

I really like this product. I am already on my second bottle. And trust me, this product lasts a very long time. I spray my face after washing in the morning and evening. It is very cooling and smells clean. I have not had an adverse reactions and my skin can break out if someone looks at it wrong. I have used other toners, but this one is by far my favorite.