Sukin Antioxidant eye Serum

Sukin Antioxidant eye Serum

3.3

on 12/17/2016 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This does nothing for wrinkles or dark circles. Also it dried out the skin around my eyes to the point I couldn't even blend eyeshadows. I'm not sure about the antioxidant benefits, so I'm using it until the bottle lasts with a heavy moisturising eye cream. But will not repurchase.

on 8/1/2016 3:31:00 AM

I definitely like this eye serum a lot. It absorbs well, I only need to use a little (size of a rice grain) and it smells good. I notice INSTANTLY my darkish under eye circles lighten! I use it as a base for my concealer so it doesn't crease and also when I'm going all natural to lighten up my eye area.

This product definitely works. I see instantly a difference in my under eye area. It glows and provides a nice amount of moisture.

However, I would not get this product thinking it is going to do much for under eye WRINKLES. Now I feel like this slightly tightens my little 20 something year old fine lines. But for deep wrinkles, I feel like this would not do what you are searching for.

All in all, I love this product. It lightens and brightens my eye area applied both day and night providing antioxidants and tightens/firms my under eye area. I would totally recommend for those who are younger especially and want to start taking care of their eye area!

i love the fact this is more natural than a lot of products on the market. it is hydrating to the skin under my eyes. the product itself is quite thick, so you don't need to use much. but, i don't think it does much for wrinkle prevention. i would not re-purchase.

It's a good size bottle for the price and the dispenser is very handy. When I first starting using it I felt a bit of a lift around my eyes but not anymore. The only downfall for me is that I find that my concealer can slip a little under it sometimes.

I really like it the serum and I will probably buy it again. Although it might not be my next eye cream/serum purchase.

on 6/21/2014 1:42:00 AM

Before buying this, I read a few reviews on MUA and thought I would buy it just to try an inexpensive one before buying an expensive eye serum. I've been using Sukin for about 4 years and I'm really happy with their products and what they stand for - no nasty ingredients, carbon neutral and enviro friendly.

The serum absorbs beautifully into my skin. It makes it feel moist and supple, something that I haven't felt around my eye area for a long time, mainly just because I had never used an eye cream. I have dark circles and after two days of using this I noticed they had faded. It is a nice consistency, does not pull on the skin on application. I'm very happy that I bought this product - I thought to myself before buying it "It's only $16, if it doesn't work, no big loss". I'm very impressed for how it makes my eye area feel for the price.

on 6/6/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The texture is quite runny, so takes awhile to absorb, but once absorbed, makes the area around my eyes feel too tight and dried. I have to apply eye creme afterwards, cannot use by itself. Purchased because the product claims it does not contain harsh chemicals etc and growing in popularity especially when you see asian's at the chemist buying boxes full of each item in the Sukin line, then selling it back in China x10 more expensive, with people still willing to pay such price!! Affordable price range when purchased in Australia, paid approx $12AUD.

Well. It's not moisturising for me. Combi skin, living in tropical country.

on 4/7/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really, really like this! I am only 18 years old but live in a sunny climate and are unfortunately a smoker, and I am rapidly losing collagen around my eye area. This has helped a lot. It firms my under eye area and helps to reduce fine lines. I noticed results over night. It's also great under eyeshadow primer, makes eyeshadows easier to blend. So much product for the money, great hygienic packaging and it's organic and doesn't irritate my sensitive eye area. It does dispense to much to absorb into the skin in one time in a pump, but I get around this but applying the amount it pumps out little by little, leaving for a few seconds to soak in, in between each layer.

I am not sure about this one. I love the jar the consistency of the cream but I don't know if it does anything. I have no real lines so it feels like I'm moisturizing my eye area but i can't really tell if it's doing anything. The area feels wet and then after a few hours dry again. I got it for 10 dollars though so that is a steal

on 1/16/2014 10:07:00 PM

I have been using this product since two months ago, and here is my review :
Plus : 1. Love the concept of natural, no harsh chemical and againts animal testing
2. Great hygine package with pump and glass bottle except a bit heavy I think.
3. Great price with that natural ingredients and benefits they claimed.
4. No fragance and I believe this will suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
5. I found out that my dark circles are improved.

Minus : 1. It doesn't absorb to my skin, living it feeling greasy that I have to dab a tissue so that I can use my foundation.
2. I don't see any improvement on my soft wrinkle
3. Sometimes it makes my eyes look even tired.

This product just ok, but I kinda find that cheaper product does much more then this one, or maybe because of that natural things so we couldnt get visible and faster result than the other one. I might say that this is less suitable for tropic and humid place.