Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

it does work on my bottom lashes. before I use this, I have zero bottom lash. I saw results within a day. This stuff is no joke. It is cheaper than rapidlash which I refused to buy because of the price tag (I planned to try on the affordable first, if it didn't work I wanted to try rapidlash). But I'm glad that this did work on me. Currently on week 2, I will continue to use this till finish. I hope it continues to work...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I already have very long eyelashes but since I wear mascara and curl with a heated eyelash curler EVERYDAY I was getting some breakage in my lashes so was looking for something to condition them as well as speed up the regrowth of the broken bits.
Well for the price this is unbeatable! After using for over a month I'm noticing much better condition in my lashes and a nice full fanned out look when I apply mascara. I've always had sparse lower lashes but suddenly I have much more lashes on my lower lashline and definitely longer!
This stuff doubles for brows too... I have a patch on my left eyebrow where no hair would grow, since using this every night hair has began growing back and the patch is filling in.
I apply at night before bed and then wash off in the morning. I was reapplying under mascara in the morning but found it was getting too sticky under mascara and causing my lashes to clump together...not a good look. Once a day seems to be enough to see results though!
I've already bought a backup and will continue to repurchase.

on 4/20/2017 9:56:00 PM

Do to meds I have been on my lashes had become stumpy and sparse. I saw this in the store and decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did. In under a month my lashes were noticeably thicker and longer. I did not have high expectations for this actually working so I am very happy with the amazing results that I got.I would definitely recommend this and will repurchase if needed

I'm pretty pleased with this product...so pleased, in fact, that I've bought a backup to carry around with me. The results you get are not Rodan and Fields advertisement-worthy, but they are definitely noticeable. I would say this primarily benefits length; not too many changes in thickness. I prefer this serum over Ardell's serum, as well. I use it morning and night, and later mascara over it.

I LOVE this product! I am a mascara junkie so I have thin hard to grow eyelashes from not using a good eye make up remover and this worked crazy fast! Within a week I noticed huge results. I've always used castor oil, coconut oil, and even vaseline and nothing compares to this! Even my eyebrows which had spots I never thought would grow hair again, are now fuller and it's unreal. If only I had found this sooner. Rimmel London is the most underrated brand. I bought this on sale at Ulta along with their primer which I can't live without either

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THIS. STUFF. IS. CRAP!!! Used it every night for over 8 weeks. No lash growth. No lash thickening. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Oh yeah, and it burned. Not bad enough to stop using, but burned. Save your money for generic Latisse.

on 2/18/2016 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This works great for my eyebrows, but does nothing for my eyelashes. I don't understand why... but I guess science? Biology? I don't know. I used to use Rapidlash for my eyelashes and eyebrows, but I'm always looking for a cheaper alternative, because for me, $49 is a lot to spend on it every month. When I switched to the Rimmel lash accelerator serum, my long full Rapidlash eyelashes were sustained for about a month. Then they went back to the mediocre eyelashes I started with. I've continued using it, trying, hoping maybe it took a while to take effect (the way Rapidlash takes about a month to show growth), but I'm on my third tube of it and I still have no growth with my eyelashes. I gave it a two lippie rating because it's supposed to make your eyelashes grow, which it failed at for me. But if I was reviewing it for eyebrows, I would give it a five. I will definitely repurchase and keep using it on my eyebrows until my last little bald spot fills in. One thing to note is that you can only use it at night, or during the day if you plan to stay in all day. The product is shiny where you apply it and kind of shrinks up and peels off. It's not cute. I tried to use it once under makeup and it was a disaster.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this serum religiously on my eyelashes and eyebrows and it did absolutely nothing for me. I had high hopes given the generally positive reviews I've seen for this serum. I guess not all things work for everyone.

I do not recommend using this during the day time. It flakes and dries funny on both eyelashes and eyebrows. I used it at night time and washed the flakes off in the morning. Also, if you use it with a mascara on top, be very careful! It makes mascara take longer to dry.

I had seen this whenever I went to repurchase my makeup and beauty products but I was not sure it would actually work. The price point was close or over $10.00 but it does work. I curl my lashes which sometimes means lashes get pulled and I noticed a gap in my lashes. I was upset of course and after reading the promises of lash growth in 30 days and I saw a review on youtube I thought I would give it a try and it actually works. It's so easy to use just comb on your lashes or eyebrows everyday . I noticed growth in less than 30 days I still use it and the only reason I have not repurchased it is because I still have some left. A little goes a long way the price is good I like the packaging and it did not irritate my eyes at all . Love this and when I run out I will get some more.

Update : I still love it I have not repurchased yet because I still have more. I love it and when your lashes grow back they grow back thick , full and healthy. I love love love this so much.

on 10/22/2015 9:07:00 PM

This does work as long as you use it everyday. I found it to work best when I used it before bed. That way in the morning you can wash the clumps out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials