RIMMEL Lash Accelerator Serum

RIMMEL Lash Accelerator Serum

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 8/1/2018 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a great product. Honestly I don't understand why this product is not hyped or talked about in the beauty community.
I wasn't really looking for an eyelash serum but I saw this at the cosmetic store at a bargain, and wow. After 2-3 weeks of use I saw results. My lashes got stronger and stopped coming off when I took off my eye makeup daily. Then they got a bit longer. I was using Benefit's "They're real" mascara at the same time so I wasn't sure of the results at first. However, my husband started noticing my lashes with and without mascara so the serum deserved the credit.

I use this at night on my lashes and brows. My brow hairs seem fuller and stronger too. I can't believe that what an awesome product I've been missing out on all this time. And its Rimmel, so the price is a steal for the value it offers.

on 9/28/2017 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product out of pure desperation. My eyelashes were falling out in clumps due to stress and I was feeling very self conscious. I have been using this product exactly one week and I am already seeing results! I am starting to grow tiny lashes in the bald spots and the lashes I currently still have are definitely thicker. I usually have very straight thin lashes so I am VERY pleased! I will definitely be buying this product again!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

it does work on my bottom lashes. before I use this, I have zero bottom lash. I saw results within a day. This stuff is no joke. It is cheaper than rapidlash which I refused to buy because of the price tag (I planned to try on the affordable first, if it didn't work I wanted to try rapidlash). But I'm glad that this did work on me. Currently on week 2, I will continue to use this till finish. I hope it continues to work...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I already have very long eyelashes but since I wear mascara and curl with a heated eyelash curler EVERYDAY I was getting some breakage in my lashes so was looking for something to condition them as well as speed up the regrowth of the broken bits.
Well for the price this is unbeatable! After using for over a month I'm noticing much better condition in my lashes and a nice full fanned out look when I apply mascara. I've always had sparse lower lashes but suddenly I have much more lashes on my lower lashline and definitely longer!
This stuff doubles for brows too... I have a patch on my left eyebrow where no hair would grow, since using this every night hair has began growing back and the patch is filling in.
I apply at night before bed and then wash off in the morning. I was reapplying under mascara in the morning but found it was getting too sticky under mascara and causing my lashes to clump together...not a good look. Once a day seems to be enough to see results though!
I've already bought a backup and will continue to repurchase.

on 4/20/2017 9:56:00 PM

Do to meds I have been on my lashes had become stumpy and sparse. I saw this in the store and decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did. In under a month my lashes were noticeably thicker and longer. I did not have high expectations for this actually working so I am very happy with the amazing results that I got.I would definitely recommend this and will repurchase if needed

I'm pretty pleased with this product...so pleased, in fact, that I've bought a backup to carry around with me. The results you get are not Rodan and Fields advertisement-worthy, but they are definitely noticeable. I would say this primarily benefits length; not too many changes in thickness. I prefer this serum over Ardell's serum, as well. I use it morning and night, and later mascara over it.

I LOVE this product! I am a mascara junkie so I have thin hard to grow eyelashes from not using a good eye make up remover and this worked crazy fast! Within a week I noticed huge results. I've always used castor oil, coconut oil, and even vaseline and nothing compares to this! Even my eyebrows which had spots I never thought would grow hair again, are now fuller and it's unreal. If only I had found this sooner. Rimmel London is the most underrated brand. I bought this on sale at Ulta along with their primer which I can't live without either

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THIS. STUFF. IS. CRAP!!! Used it every night for over 8 weeks. No lash growth. No lash thickening. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Oh yeah, and it burned. Not bad enough to stop using, but burned. Save your money for generic Latisse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this serum religiously on my eyelashes and eyebrows and it did absolutely nothing for me. I had high hopes given the generally positive reviews I've seen for this serum. I guess not all things work for everyone.

I do not recommend using this during the day time. It flakes and dries funny on both eyelashes and eyebrows. I used it at night time and washed the flakes off in the morning. Also, if you use it with a mascara on top, be very careful! It makes mascara take longer to dry.

I had seen this whenever I went to repurchase my makeup and beauty products but I was not sure it would actually work. The price point was close or over $10.00 but it does work. I curl my lashes which sometimes means lashes get pulled and I noticed a gap in my lashes. I was upset of course and after reading the promises of lash growth in 30 days and I saw a review on youtube I thought I would give it a try and it actually works. It's so easy to use just comb on your lashes or eyebrows everyday . I noticed growth in less than 30 days I still use it and the only reason I have not repurchased it is because I still have some left. A little goes a long way the price is good I like the packaging and it did not irritate my eyes at all . Love this and when I run out I will get some more.

Update : I still love it I have not repurchased yet because I still have more. I love it and when your lashes grow back they grow back thick , full and healthy. I love love love this so much.

Video Reviews & Tutorials