Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.

Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.
Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.Smashbox, Too Faced, Benefit and Laura Gellar

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ILN37941

on 2/27/2017 8:42:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this foundation was the packaging. I've used Smashbox liquid foundations and their brushes in the past, and LOVED them, but this foundation was absolutely terrible. You can build it up to medium coverage, but it is extremely difficult to blend. It took a dense brush and then a beauty blender to even get this to look acceptable. The texture is patchy and separates through the day as well. This was just too cakey for me, and it didn't blend well.

on 2/27/2017 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm not usually the one to wear a hydrating foundation. I am Queen of matte everything. I just so happened to try this on a whim and OMG!!!! Where has this been my whole life? I mainly only wear Kat Von D lock it and I have a few other backups but none worth raving about. Oh but this one!! This gives me so much life. I actually use this as an everyday makeup. It's very light weight, but you can build it to your liking. I would recommend this to people who have fairly decent skin. I am blessed with good skin (shout out to my parents) so i don't need much coverage.

I hate most foundations but I don't have perfect skin so I have to wear one. This is the only foundation I always run back to, it is a little drying but the shades are awesome (I have rosacea so love the fact there are yellow toned ones). It doesn't cover everything but does a pretty good job. It's the best foundation I've tried so far, I can always trust it. Thanks Smashbox!

on 2/20/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

doesn't really go onto my dry skin well, even though its supposed to be a hydrating water based foundation. it stays quite cakey and yet not extremely buildable, it gets soaked up a lot by my beauty blender but then doesnt blend well enough when i use a brush. it builds on top of dry patches, somehow covering and emphasising them at the same time. i'm using 2.1 which goes on a good shade but oxidises to slightly orange/yellow sort of a tint like an egg yolk.... not the most horrible foundation i've used but considering the price there are definitely others out there that would do the job better. would recommend the bb water over this any day.

on 2/18/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Even tho the formula is runny, the blending is so hard, both with a beauty blender and a brush. I'm a Mac c40-c5 and there is no shade for me. 3.15 has rosy undertones and it's too light, 3.2 is too brown. I can't make none work. Anyways this foundation highlights pores and it doesn't set well with any powder I own.

on 2/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation! This is what i wear when i work and it last all day on me.
My skin is:
*Dry
* Sensitive, reacts with itchy red bumps if i'm allergic to any of the ingredients in makeup products. (It doesn't happen with this foundation)
*Red

I work 10 hours a day and i last all day. After around 6 hours i need to power my nose. This foundation doesn't cling to dry patches. The only downside is the shades. I am pale and have warm undertones. And this foundation doesn't offer a shade that match my complections.

on 2/8/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was pretty disappointed in this. This was recommended to me by a fellow dry-skinned friend. I'd call this medium coverage, maybe light/medium. Applied very patchy and accentuated my dry areas .. especially my cheek area. When I went in to add another layer, it seemed to lift off in areas where previously applied. This was an application with a damp bb, my preferred application type. It went back the same day.

on 2/8/2017 1:21:00 AM

This foundation has good coverage and last til I take it off, it blends well applied
with a flat top kabuki brush. I think it has a little glowy finish which I like. I have normal to combination skin and it worked really well.

on 1/26/2017 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ended up liking this more than I thought I would. Despite me having a hard time finding a shade that matches my fair, neutral toned skin (1.0 too pink and 1.10 too dark), I think they have a decent number of shades. The foundation is medium coverage if you have an issue with redness and hyperpigmentation. I think I might believe the claim that it can last 15 hours - I apply it at 9am before school and when I get back home at 9pm it's still intact. The best part is that my face doesn't get too greasy - I use a few blotting sheets, but I'm an oily person so it can't be helped; this one holds up better than other foundations I've used. I'd say the biggest con is that it's uncomfortably tacky after application and takes a few hours before it feels more skin-like

on 1/17/2017 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Been using this foundation for a few years, I really like it. I mix a drop each of two different colors with a drop of Shiseido liquid foundation, and a drop of olay regenerist serum, the mixture is a good color match and gives a semi-sheer, dewy finish. I wear it over clinique moisture surge face cream, smashbox primer, finish with UD all nighter setting spray. I have kinda oily, sensitive skin, this combo wears very well (12+ hours) and my skin looks and feels great throughout the day.