Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.

Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.
Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.Smashbox, Too Faced, Benefit and Laura Gellar

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ILN37941

on 2/20/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

doesn't really go onto my dry skin well, even though its supposed to be a hydrating water based foundation. it stays quite cakey and yet not extremely buildable, it gets soaked up a lot by my beauty blender but then doesnt blend well enough when i use a brush. it builds on top of dry patches, somehow covering and emphasising them at the same time. i'm using 2.1 which goes on a good shade but oxidises to slightly orange/yellow sort of a tint like an egg yolk.... not the most horrible foundation i've used but considering the price there are definitely others out there that would do the job better. would recommend the bb water over this any day.

on 2/18/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Even tho the formula is runny, the blending is so hard, both with a beauty blender and a brush. I'm a Mac c40-c5 and there is no shade for me. 3.15 has rosy undertones and it's too light, 3.2 is too brown. I can't make none work. Anyways this foundation highlights pores and it doesn't set well with any powder I own.

on 2/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation! This is what i wear when i work and it last all day on me.
My skin is:
*Dry
* Sensitive, reacts with itchy red bumps if i'm allergic to any of the ingredients in makeup products. (It doesn't happen with this foundation)
*Red

I work 10 hours a day and i last all day. After around 6 hours i need to power my nose. This foundation doesn't cling to dry patches. The only downside is the shades. I am pale and have warm undertones. And this foundation doesn't offer a shade that match my complections.

on 2/8/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was pretty disappointed in this. This was recommended to me by a fellow dry-skinned friend. I'd call this medium coverage, maybe light/medium. Applied very patchy and accentuated my dry areas .. especially my cheek area. When I went in to add another layer, it seemed to lift off in areas where previously applied. This was an application with a damp bb, my preferred application type. It went back the same day.

on 2/8/2017 1:21:00 AM

This foundation has good coverage and last til I take it off, it blends well applied
with a flat top kabuki brush. I think it has a little glowy finish which I like. I have normal to combination skin and it worked really well.

on 1/26/2017 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ended up liking this more than I thought I would. Despite me having a hard time finding a shade that matches my fair, neutral toned skin (1.0 too pink and 1.10 too dark), I think they have a decent number of shades. The foundation is medium coverage if you have an issue with redness and hyperpigmentation. I think I might believe the claim that it can last 15 hours - I apply it at 9am before school and when I get back home at 9pm it's still intact. The best part is that my face doesn't get too greasy - I use a few blotting sheets, but I'm an oily person so it can't be helped; this one holds up better than other foundations I've used. I'd say the biggest con is that it's uncomfortably tacky after application and takes a few hours before it feels more skin-like

on 1/17/2017 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Been using this foundation for a few years, I really like it. I mix a drop each of two different colors with a drop of Shiseido liquid foundation, and a drop of olay regenerist serum, the mixture is a good color match and gives a semi-sheer, dewy finish. I wear it over clinique moisture surge face cream, smashbox primer, finish with UD all nighter setting spray. I have kinda oily, sensitive skin, this combo wears very well (12+ hours) and my skin looks and feels great throughout the day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for about a month and I really like it. I find it very easy to apply, I actually just use my fingers and it spreads quite nicely and is easy to build coverage, I haven't tried to build it more than a medium coverage. I know nowadays everyone either uses a beauty blender or a brush, but I grew up applying foundation with just my fingers (I hear the younger people shuddering and gasping for air), I also don't use a primer (I fear some have now fainted). I simply apply my serum, moisturizer and eye cream, let them absorb for a few minutes and then put on my foundation, which on my lazy days is also my concealer. I prefer a dewier look so I only apply a little powder on my eyelids, down my nose and on my chin. I don't get 15 hrs out of it, but then again I don't usually have my make up on that long, but I get at least 7 to 8 hrs which works for me. My skin is also on the dry side with a slightly oily T-zone, I also break out if a product looks at me wrong, while still in its packaging. At 53, this can be very frustrating. However I have had no issues with this foundation and breakouts, which if they were going to happen, would have done so already. All in all, I am very pleased with my purchase, and would buy it again.

Just a little additional info, I have used Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation for 15+ yrs and I loved it and still do. It just transfers more readily than the Smashbox. I have also used It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation with fair results in the summer. Living in Oklahoma in the summer is kinda of like living in hell, which means you are going to sweat more than you would think your body could. This means that your moisturizer, foundation, powder, whatever will be running off your face in sheets if you spend any length of time outside. Summer will be the true test for this foundation, as I have yet to find one that I don't sweat off.

on 1/6/2017 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this foundation for a few months now and I'm really impressed. This is the first smashbox product I've tried. This foundation is my new favourite. I've oily skin and I'm prone to breakouts and this covers everything really well. It's defiantly more a medium coverage and has a really natural finish (which I never usual go for) , but it's never greasy looking. Never feels heavy on the skin either and lasts really well through out the day. The pump doesn't dispense too much product so you will need a few pumps to cover your face. Will defiantly be repurchasing this as soon as I finish my bottle.

I finally found my holy grail foundation! I love this stuff! It is a beautiful medium coverage and I use a sponge to blend it into my skin. This is the only foundation I have ever used that stays put all day on my combo-oily skin. I blot like twice a day and the foundation still looks fantastic. It doesn't cake up or wear off at all on me. It also doesn't horribly sink into laugh lines or fine lines around my eyes.

Edit: So, I have noticed that this doesn't handle dry skin well. Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize before using this!