Essie Beach Bum Blu

Essie Beach Bum Blu

3.4

on 1/21/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful mermaid blue, has a certain shimmer to it that is nearly foil like. Perfect for summer. Formula is really nice and opacity is great!

on 1/20/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this color i'm usually a neutral color kind of girl but i got this color as a birthday present and may i say it changed my mind. It is such a nice consistency non messy and very nice color. It makes me feel like a mermaid every time i wear it now. I get compliments about it all the time. I am going to buy this again when i run out

on 1/2/2014 6:08:00 PM

Essie's Beach Bum Blu is a stunning metallic aquamarine, another one of those gorgeous mermaid-y colors (which I love!) This polish always caught my eye whenever I saw it on store shelves, it really does stand out.

This is a cute, fun shade and it's so vibrant. Not what I would call sophisticated, but it's not tacky or juvenile either. More like what I would wear in the summertime or for a pedi.

Excellent formula, opaque in two coats. No problems with application or wear. Four lippies instead of five because it stained my nails a bit.

Still love it and would buy it again.

on 4/7/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This nail polish is hideous. It looks so trashy, in my opinion. To his own, but it's the formula, not necessarily the color (but I don't really like the color) that makes this stuff horrible. Even Googling images of it, I don't like it when I see it on others. I don't know what possessed me to but this. I'll wear it on my toes, but my feet look like I'm dead when I wear it. GROSS.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Such a terribly runny formula. Even when wiping off the excess polish, it manages to run down the brush and drip all over. Be careful with this one. The colour is a lovely, bright, metallic, joyful shade of blue. I prefer it on my toes than on my hands, especially in the summer. Two coats is good, but I honestly do dread having to apply this polish because it's one of the more difficult ones. Luckily I scored it at 50% off, so I paid about $5 (CAD) for it. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one, based on how runny and streaky the formula is.

Popular Polishes