Essie Beach Bum Blu

Essie Beach Bum Blu

2.7

on 11/6/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was given this color as a gift but I don't think I would have bought this color if I had a choice. Granted the color is nice but I don't do frosts! No matter how carefully you try the polish still comes out brush-strokey! Which is an absoulute pet peeve of mine! However, the polish was smooth & runny (In a good way) dries fast but you have to be careful because you can get bubbles, but nothing a coat of Essie Good To Go can't fix. I can't say anything about the staying power or how many days you can go before you get chips or tip wear because no polish or color ever lasts on my nails for more then 2 days.

on 4/7/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This nail polish is hideous. It looks so trashy, in my opinion. To his own, but it's the formula, not necessarily the color (but I don't really like the color) that makes this stuff horrible. Even Googling images of it, I don't like it when I see it on others. I don't know what possessed me to but this. I'll wear it on my toes, but my feet look like I'm dead when I wear it. GROSS.

on 9/16/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this color is gorgeous, and unique! you only need 2 coats, it goes on smooth and stays put. Not really a fan of the metallic polishes, but I appreciate this one.

Popular Polishes