Barry M Raspberry

Barry M Raspberry
Raspberry

4.5

on 2/21/2015 3:26:00 PM

I LOVE this polish. The colour is a beautiful berry red. It's a fantastic value for money too, £2.99 in the UK. Would highly recommend this to anyone who likes cheerful, red colours.

on 10/2/2014 2:21:00 PM

Favourite colour ever!! I always come back to this couloir it's my favourite shade of red. I usually use 2 coats.

Favourite colour. So good for winter and spring. Nice deep colour. Loooove it. Such a Long lasting nail varnish too. Already got through one, half way through second. Really recommend

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this colour so much!!!!! Wear it 24/7, I'm on my second bottle now and still love it. Such a nice classy dark red. Makes your nails look such a nice shape even when there short. Defiantly my favourite colour that I always end up going back to time after time. Cannot say enough about this and it's such a good price!!😀

on 10/27/2012 10:42:00 AM

Love this colour (especially at Christmas!) I do have to retouch it after a day or too but I like the colour so I don't mind!

on 3/28/2012 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of my favourite shades to wear. It's a very rich, warm colour. It's great for the price. I usually do two coats. I took one lippie off because it takes quite a while to dry. You couldn't put this on in a rush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

What a great colour! I love it. Similar to Essie's Wicked or maybe OPI's Malaga Wine, but a whole lot cheaper. A great everyday red. I've already bought this again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely adore this red shade! The colour is very true to it's name - a medium berry red that dries to a creme finish. It's quite elegant and leans towards a warm "blood red" rather than a cool orange-toned one. It also has a great formula - wasn't too thick or thin and applied evenly with two coats giving great coverage. I think this would compliment many different skin-tones.

Popular Polishes