Givenchy Dahlia Noir EDP

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Givenchy Dahlia Noir EDP

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I like it! I also live in a humid humid climate the coast of South Carolina, I had the same experience I got a sample of the EDP and I bought the EDT it is totally different but unlike the other review I like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The perfect thing to wear if you're 65, wearing a baby dress and have attributed names and personalities to all the members of your enormous doll collection.
Yeeesh.

on 10/18/2012 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have the Dahlia Noir with the black lid.
It smells just like Baby Powder once it has settled on the skin.
I have now purchased a bottle for my Daughter and one for myself, we both love it!
Quite pricey though for the size of the bottle ... but worth it!
Just watch out you pick the right bottle! The pink lid one has a very rose based smell they are very different but seem to have the same names!!

on 3/19/2012 1:50:00 PM

This scent is clearly powdery mixed with floral tones. So having said that it's a matter of taste. Personally i absolutely love these powdery-floral scents, i find them so feminine!
They don't feel like "BAM that woman is wearing perfume", but rather , that's how a woman should naturally smell, if that makes any sense!

I create a picture in my head: a girl just had a bath with an expensive soap, then wore some powder on her cleavage and flowers on her head..... that's how she would smell!! Hahahaha i'm weird like that, i create pictures in my head when it comes to perfumes!

To sum it up i absolutely love this perfume, but i don't know if i would repurchase , mainly because of the price and partly because my boyfriend makes fun of me saying that , while it smells amazing, he could help me create the same effect by putting some baby powder on my buttocks...LOL !

Popular Fragrances