Givenchy Dahlia Noir EDP

Givenchy Dahlia Noir EDP

1 review

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

To me, Dahlia Noir EDP is altogether lovely... At first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it because it is classified as a "chypre floral" perfume and "chypres" typically turn me off. At first spray, DN kind of smells like Elie Saab EDT (nice), but then segues into it's own creamy, sexy, classy uniqueness (even nicer). In a perfume world full of wildly complex notes, I can sincerely appreciate how with Dahlia Noir, such simple basic notes combine into something reallly special. (Dahlia Noir's Published Notes: --TOP: Mimosa, Rose-- --HEART: Iris, Powdery Notes -- --BASE: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean-) For me, this will be a year-round scent. (big plus)... This perfume puts Givenchy back on my dresser. Givenchy gave me my very first favorite perfume back in the late 80s (Ysatis) and then another in the mid-90s (Amarige). Of late, however, I had become disillusioned with Parfums Givenchy. It had been many years since they produced a perfume that I really liked, although Givenchy's Ange o Demon came close.. As for Dahlia Noir... *Perfume Love*.... I think I'll be reaching for this one often, and after so many years given my history with Givenchy, it's nice to finally add one back to the top of my current perfume collection. 5-lippies!

Popular Fragrances