L.A. Colors Thin Tip Liquid Eyeliner

4.1

Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Pyrolidone (PVP), Methyl Cellulose, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyparaben. May contain ( /-): Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Works great! Nice opacity and works better then L'Oréal, Marcelle, wetn'wild or essence. Why pay upwards of $25 or more when the lines from this are sharper then ya haters jelious stares! For the price it can't be beat.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 03/14/17: I now possess black, brown & black-brown of this liner! Big time score I plan to use the brown for my brows I love me some LAC it's boss over all the DS MU besides Beauty treats & color mates :-) water resistant isn't bad I just prefer waterproof I've found my HG in Isehan, Magical Halo & MAC liquidlast. I'm an eyelinerophile lover-of-all-things-eyeliner even if my wings suck I don't even bother w wings somexs I'm old skool. Not everybody can get wings right I think for a nearly 40 year old woman it's appropriate to skip wings when u want to. Getting it right is hard!!!! Sometimes simplicity is good less is more right. >;)
---
Original review: This is $1 at Dollar Tree! I now possess 3 kinds of LA Colors liquid liner (this; the liquid kind in the mascara tube; & the intense lining formula liquid which comes with a short wooden pencil/sharpener) there is the 1 w the blue lid I used to have it & it dried up.i've BOLO for the thin tip as I used to use it but I hadn't seen it in quite awhile until recently a trip to Dollar Tree they had heaps of it so I got 2 (1 for purse, 1 for vanity I should've gotten a back up! Of my back up! LOL) this does not claim to be a waterproof just "long lasting" which I've found LAC to be the most long lasting liquid liners that aren't specifically waterproof the 1 in the mascara tube is water resistant. The brush is wonderful on this. It can make the sharpest fine feline flick & it's inky sooty black (not shiny). The only reason I bought MAC liquidlast was for when I go to horse shows & will sweat my fool head off & when my allergies are piqued. I've fallen asleep w LAC on & it's been there in the AM (naughtily me! Good eyeliner). This brand is cruelty free & this formula is ferrocyanide free (a known ingredient to cause eye irritation & makes my eyes water like crazy). This is better than NYC ($4) u can get 4 tubes for that for those who are budget conscious or upgrade to LA Colors Grafixx which are waterproof also $4 but OHHH WHY (???) when this little gem fits easily into my purse for touch ups & lasts all day. I am ashamed & embarrassed to admit I spent $20 on MAC Liquidlast in the recent past it pays to shop around check your local deal stores like $ Tree, 5 Below, Family $, $ General, Big Lots et al many treasures await you!!!! #winning

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best eyeliner I have ever used. Super easy to work with and looks great and is SUPER cheap!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awful!!!! After one use I had extremely red itchy and swollen eyes!! I probably have to go to the docror sense benadryl is not helping. This happened once before with an la colors eyeliner just the pencil. Now i know that it's their products causing it! DO NOT BUY!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Very good little eyeliner to use. Stays on all day and dries nicely. Worth the dollar that I got it for😂

This is a great little cheapo liquid eyeliner for those natural eyeliner days. The brush is super easy to use. I find that I can make a thin line with a flick quite easily. I have the colours brown black and brown. Haven't used brown yet, but Brian black is pretty decent. It's a dark brown bordering on black. Perfect for when black is just a tad too harsh. The brush us flimsy and I have a hair on it that is splayed out, but it doesn't affect the application. I have super oily skin and lids but this lasts all day on me. Did a $1.25 CAD, it's a steal. Go get it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If u like a thin line, this product is pretty good for a buck. Delivers good pigmentation. I'm not a fan of the brush coz I find it too flimsy for my liking. Didn't smudge or smear after all day wear. Won't repurchase due to me liking thick eyeliner looks and it takes me double the time to do my eyeliner since the brush is so thin

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best eyeliner available for the price!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am so impressed with this eyeliner and I can't believe I got it for so cheap at my dollar store. This is a very high quality product for how low it's priced. It's very pigmented, the brush is so perfect and the formula is really comfortable on my super sensitive eyes. I'm fair with brown eyes and I actually got this in brown which is very flattering on me. Totally would buy again, I think it replaced my old HG liner!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. It is hands-down the best liquid eyeliner out there. It lasts all day, no smudging, flaking, running. The brush is easy to use and I also am one of those women who has problems using a liquid eyeliner brush, but not with this! I have somewhat hooded eyes, but there is no lid transfer, which has always been a problem for me in the past. Not anymore! It takes about a minute to fully dry, but the pay-off is there. For its very low price you can afford to buy 10 of these for the price of just one from a more expensive, well-known brand that probably won't last as long. What more is there to say. Go out and buy it. There is no way you will be disappointed. I've stocked up on it at this low price.

Edit: Last tube I bought of this stuff at Dollar Tree had a very distinct moldy smell to it. Seriously, it smelled like mold. Frightening. I threw it out. Product quality may not be consistent, so take your chances when you buy this.