L.A. Colors Thin Tip Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Pyrolidone (PVP), Methyl Cellulose, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyparaben. May contain ( /-): Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If u like a thin line, this product is pretty good for a buck. Delivers good pigmentation. I'm not a fan of the brush coz I find it too flimsy for my liking. Didn't smudge or smear after all day wear. Won't repurchase due to me liking thick eyeliner looks and it takes me double the time to do my eyeliner since the brush is so thin

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best eyeliner available for the price!

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am so impressed with this eyeliner and I can't believe I got it for so cheap at my dollar store. This is a very high quality product for how low it's priced. It's very pigmented, the brush is so perfect and the formula is really comfortable on my super sensitive eyes. I'm fair with brown eyes and I actually got this in brown which is very flattering on me. Totally would buy again, I think it replaced my old HG liner!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. It is hands-down the best liquid eyeliner out there. It lasts all day, no smudging, flaking, running. The brush is easy to use and I also am one of those women who has problems using a liquid eyeliner brush, but not with this! I have somewhat hooded eyes, but there is no lid transfer, which has always been a problem for me in the past. Not anymore! It takes about a minute to fully dry, but the pay-off is there. For its very low price you can afford to buy 10 of these for the price of just one from a more expensive, well-known brand that probably won't last as long. What more is there to say. Go out and buy it. There is no way you will be disappointed. I've stocked up on it at this low price.

Once this sets on me, it lasts all day. I love the price point of $1 at Dollar Tree, after finding this gem, I can no longer justify more for an eyeliner.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've never been the type of person that could do a winged eyeliner and I've purchased so many different types, gel eyeliner with a brush, liquid felt tipped eyeliners, pencils etc. but could never perfect it and was a bit skeptical about purchasing anymore liquid eyeliners. I went ahead since it was only $ 1.25 at my Dollar Tree store, I figured I had nothing to lose aside from $1.25. Well, I tried to do the winged liner, the formula went on nicely (had to do a few swipes) didn't dry that quick so i could fix any errors that I made and set in a reasonable amount of time without smearing all over my eyelids and when it did that, i could grab a q-tip and just wipe it away . It lasted all day and didn't budge on my oily lids without primer! I was so impressed that i bought a back up. I may have to stock up now because i think that the brush and the length of handle is what helps me with the winged liners. I just can't seem to make it work with the longer handles like the WnW liquid eyeliner.
Would definitely recommend for someone starting out with the winged liner look without spending a whole lot of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the brush and how easy it is to use! I like a perfect crisp thin line exactly on the lash line, and I was able to get this the first time I tried it. Amazing! I usually find brushes hard to control but this one is very very thin and the right firmness and length. Feels soft on the skin too, goes on smoothly without skipping or tugging. When I'm finished I'm actually going to try the (cleaned) brush with the new Stila Got Inked Cushion Liner I've just ordered. I understand is quite liquidy, so I think it will work.

I got the color black and its very well pigmented. Lasts all day and is smudgeproof as advertised. Doesn't run on my oily lids. Removes easily. The only cons I can see is it can look slightly cracked (I do mean slightly, you have to look extremely close up to see). Also, it sometimes makes my lids feel slightly irritated. Overall its a great liner for a great price.

I really wanted this eyeliner to be all I hoped it would but unfortunately it wasn't.
The formula is nice, it lasts all day and doesn't run or flake
But I detest the brush, I'm not a makeup artist and I prefer a solid foam or bristle eye liner brush.
This one is pretty long and flicks easily so it's pretty simple to make a mistake.
I do however like how easily it's washed off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner. I get it for $1 @ dollar tree. I used Lancome Artliner for a long time but can no longer spend nearly $30 on eyeliner. So I've tried at least 10-15 different kinds of liquid trying to find a replacement, high end and drug store. I have oily eyelids so liquid always creases and smears on me but not this one. I can use this alone with no primer and it lasts all day long, very pigmented too. the only downside is that the brush not very forgiving and the formula is quite wet. it took a while to really get the application down but the long wear and great color is totally worth it. $1!!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for the price! Purchased after seeing this in my local dollar tree and I am so glad I found this. The brush is a little difficult to work with so if you are a beginner you might want to stay away from this, but for the price it is unbeatable. This eyeliner last all day. Going to go pick another on up for my car makeup bag!