e.l.f. Cosmetics beauty school - eyeshadow palette natural

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am absolutely head over heels in love with this palette! So much so that it disappoints me that this is limited edition. I first bought this palette on a whim, when I saw ELF was releasing a neutrals palette that had both matte and shimmery shadows, which is excellent because their $1 shadows would only give you four shadow that were mostly shimmery, and based on experience, ELF had a pretty good track record when it comes to pigmentation of their matte shades. I must admit, at first, I wasn't as obsessed about this as now. I used them a couple of times as my basic eye look and used the matte dark brown or black as a brow powder and eyeliner and the matte white as a highlight. It was only until I tried to depot the thing that I accidentally dropped the whole palette and most of the shades shattered that I was forced to resort to other shadows in my collection for my everyday look because I couldn't be bothered to buy another one. But I think fate was working with me when all of a sudden, I was at the mall a few weeks ago and I saw a palette of this--the last in stock at my ELF counter! Who knew that they still had this sort of palette, now that their back to school line has been replaced with newer products for the holidays! I've been using this every single day now, cherishing the pigmented colors and the amazing blendability of all the shades. I don't know what I'll do when I do run out of this though, but it was really great having this back not just in my everyday makeup routine, but also in my purse whenever I feel the need to transform a day look to something more night appropriate. Highly recommend this to anyone who loves their neutral shadows, but I guess you'll have to resort to EBAY in the meantime. :)