e.l.f. beauty school - eyeshadow palette natural

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2012 8:36:00 PM

I have this palate and it's great I use it for every day I think for $3 you can't go wrong and I like cause you get shimmer and matte natural colors and u can just mix up the colors luv it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am absolutely head over heels in love with this palette! So much so that it disappoints me that this is limited edition. I first bought this palette on a whim, when I saw ELF was releasing a neutrals palette that had both matte and shimmery shadows, which is excellent because their $1 shadows would only give you four shadow that were mostly shimmery, and based on experience, ELF had a pretty good track record when it comes to pigmentation of their matte shades. I must admit, at first, I wasn't as obsessed about this as now. I used them a couple of times as my basic eye look and used the matte dark brown or black as a brow powder and eyeliner and the matte white as a highlight. It was only until I tried to depot the thing that I accidentally dropped the whole palette and most of the shades shattered that I was forced to resort to other shadows in my collection for my everyday look because I couldn't be bothered to buy another one. But I think fate was working with me when all of a sudden, I was at the mall a few weeks ago and I saw a palette of this--the last in stock at my ELF counter! Who knew that they still had this sort of palette, now that their back to school line has been replaced with newer products for the holidays! I've been using this every single day now, cherishing the pigmented colors and the amazing blendability of all the shades. I don't know what I'll do when I do run out of this though, but it was really great having this back not just in my everyday makeup routine, but also in my purse whenever I feel the need to transform a day look to something more night appropriate. Highly recommend this to anyone who loves their neutral shadows, but I guess you'll have to resort to EBAY in the meantime. :)

on 11/24/2013 8:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was surprised at how pigmented these shadows are, and how well they stayed on. I have warm-toned skin, so I stayed away from the top row of cool pales, but the peach, copper and matte dark brown in the bottom row work really well for me. I could see that these would need a primer, they don't contain a strong binder. Palette is easy to open and contains a strip of mirror so you can see your eyes up close, very helpful. You just can't beat the price!

on 10/23/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

LOVE this cute little palette! Most of the colors are very VERY pigmented, and they make a perfect neutral eye :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite eye shadow palettes. The colours are perfect for day and night. The palette includes three shimmery natural colours and 2 matte natural colours. My favoutie colour though is the smokey grey. It comes with a little brush and a mirror. I love it!

on 12/3/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this palette from the holiday gift set for $3.25 at target with tax. I kinda had to use them wet so they can look pigmented. If you also use the glitter primer it makes the eye shadow last longer and have more color.

on 10/11/2013 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It was okay...
i had to use a really nice eye primer and touch it up three million times a day for it to stay on. It melted off and was actually kindof chalky. Thank god it was given to me and i didnt buy it. Although i have to say that the colors were actually very pretty

on 1/20/2012 1:28:00 AM

I thought the colors were going to great, but once it was on my skin half the pallet didn't show up. I'm fair/medium skinned and the light colors barely showed up on me. The light shadows were sheer and not very pigmented. The dark shadows is more pigmented but it did seem a bit powdery. I was very disappointed because I bought it for the light shadows.

on 11/2/2011 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful palette, unfortunately half of the colors aren't very pigmented. I really wanted this to be my go to palette when I'm on the go or in a rush getting ready for work but the lack of pigmentation really disappointed me, sad to say I won't buy this again.

on 4/19/2012 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

received this in a swap. I know why she wanted to get rid of it. The colors are not very pigmented. They are also very powdery. Once you touch them with a brush, they totally disintegrate.