wet n wild Megalast - Haze Of Love

wet n wild Megalast - Haze Of Love
Megalast - Haze Of LoveMegalast - Haze Of LoveMegalast - Haze Of LoveWet 'n' Wild -  Megalast - Haze of Love

4.6

on 1/17/2019 3:52:00 PM

Absolutely love this polish. Beautiful, rich cream polish: dark red with a hint of brown. The formula is great too - might pass as a one-coater with careful application, but I think 2 coats are best. What I like the most about Megalast polishes is the wide brush - I can cover my nail in 2 easy swipes. I think it is amazing for the price paid - can't recommend it enough

on 9/9/2018 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Polishes like Wet n Wild Haze of Love are so great that I don't know why I buy other brands.
I was on vacation, wearing OPI. It chipped badly the 1st day, I bought this hurriedly in a Walgreens.
A true One Coat Winner!!! The polish is a deep velvety crème brick red, it's not wine but not glaring red either.
The consistency is perfect, not too runny, not too thick. The wide one swipe, full brush makes it a breeze to apply.
From force of habit I used 2 coats, a top coat of Seche Vite and I was done in less than 10 minutes!
Very highly recommend.
ETA: This lasted a full week without chipping!

on 5/11/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh yes ma'am, this is a damn good polish.
I had bad experiences with Wnw's polishes, expecially the old collections; well, "bad" is an overstatement because the brand is so good it rarely fails hard. But still, I wasn't impressed.
Today I got this on a whim while looking for something else. I'm a faithful bordeaux-red wine polish user, so nobody really saw me with other colours other than that. But this colour was so cute and the price was so good I give it a try. And I love it!
The formula is my favourite, reminds me of my beloved Catrice's polishes: thick, pigmented, one coat would do good and two would rock the world. Dries quite fast compared to many brands.
The colour uhm...not sure how to describe it, dark off pink brick-ish red? No, doesn't make sense, but STILL, it's beautiful and compliments my pale hands. I used three layers as my nails are so bad, the first layer barely shows up; it doesn't make me miss the usual wine red.
I'm sure I'll go back for more once I finish it!

on 2/8/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ETA: 9.14.2017-- I tried wearing Essie's infamous "Angora Cardi" yesterday for the approaching fall season - and it lasted not even a day. I had a chip by the morning, and applied it the night before which is not fun. The polish applies really runny and is hard to control. I'm also not a fan of the color - it pulls very dark compared to the bottle with 2 coats (which you have to do). So I came home and took the polish off after work. I put Haze of Love on since it's a great fall color - and the minute I start applying this polish, I just think to myself, "Why do I even try to apply Essie polishes?" WnW polishes are just bomb. My nails look great for fall - this color will be a go-to I think for a few months!
--------------------------------------
Gah! Yet another hit by WnW Megalast! I almost didn't buy this color, thinking it looked a little pink-undertoned in the bottle for my liking (for a red polish) and I knew that "I Red a good book" would be too bright red for my skin tone - this is the PERFECT brick red nail polish! Not pink at all - I love the undertone! So glad I bought it! The formula, like all the Wnw Megalast polishes - amazing.

on 4/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used the 215b haze of love and its preety good.
1. Love the brush completely covers your nail in one dabb.
2.high intensity glow

3. Stays on pretty long last me up to two weeks with top coat that i use ( wild sheen )

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the color of this! It looks more purple-red in the bottle but goes on a deep, velvet brick red. Since it's finally getting colder outside, I felt like this was the perfect color to wear. I didn't give it a five because I personally don't like the brush shape and found the application a little messy. It goes on very opaque, the color is rich and it only took 2 coats and a top coat (plus some cleaning around the edges) to finish the look. I'll definitely repurchase this for the color if not for anything else, as it really is elegant and beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Haze of Love. I think it looks a little pink in the bottle but it goes on a little bit more oxblood on me. It's a creamy consistency, dark matte red. I wear two coats and it lasts a pretty long time for a dark color - about 5 days. I love the wide flat brushes in the MegaLast line and this formula is also very good. I'm on my second bottle!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wet n Wild Haze of Love..how do I love thee..??? :))

This is a great formula. I like the brush a lot. I do not like flat brushes. This brush is "round" and slighly "fatter" than some, so it applies very nicely for me.

Great shade....I think many skin tones could wear this.
This is a great shade for Fall, but I think you could wear this anytime you want a nice wine or burgundy shade....I get tons of compliments on when I wear this. Creamy looking, no glitter....I tend to like cream colors lately and not really a fan of glitter or sparkly polishes.

Great price point and when they are on sale, pick up another shade. This formula is great and I have other shades as well, all look true to the color in the bottle and all wear well. This shade I can wear at least a week before it chips. I typically do two coats. Would recommend and definitely would re-purchase!!

on 1/12/2015 5:28:00 AM

I really can't get enough of the Wet n Wild Megalast polishes. This color is especially beautiful. A true matte brick red. The consistency, application, and brush of this polish is amazing and goes on streak free. It dries quickly and is opaque in two coats. It also LASTS. And for $2??? Definitely recommend this nail polish line and this color to anyone looking for a beautiful polish for Fall/Winter.

on 3/11/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am shocked at how much I like this. Unlike the other poster I "am" of age. I compare it to Butter London Tramp Stamp.

Popular Polishes