Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Haze Of Love

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Haze Of Love
Megalast - Haze Of LoveMegalast - Haze Of LoveWet 'n' Wild -  Megalast - Haze of Love

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

One of my favorites nail polishes for fall. ( the other being Essie Wicked).

on 4/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used the 215b haze of love and its preety good.
1. Love the brush completely covers your nail in one dabb.
2.high intensity glow

3. Stays on pretty long last me up to two weeks with top coat that i use ( wild sheen )

To Read all 26 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the color of this! It looks more purple-red in the bottle but goes on a deep, velvet brick red. Since it's finally getting colder outside, I felt like this was the perfect color to wear. I didn't give it a five because I personally don't like the brush shape and found the application a little messy. It goes on very opaque, the color is rich and it only took 2 coats and a top coat (plus some cleaning around the edges) to finish the look. I'll definitely repurchase this for the color if not for anything else, as it really is elegant and beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Haze of Love. I think it looks a little pink in the bottle but it goes on a little bit more oxblood on me. It's a creamy consistency, dark matte red. I wear two coats and it lasts a pretty long time for a dark color - about 5 days. I love the wide flat brushes in the MegaLast line and this formula is also very good. I'm on my second bottle!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wet n Wild Haze of Love..how do I love thee..??? :))

This is a great formula. I like the brush a lot. I do not like flat brushes. This brush is "round" and slighly "fatter" than some, so it applies very nicely for me.

Great shade....I think many skin tones could wear this.
This is a great shade for Fall, but I think you could wear this anytime you want a nice wine or burgundy shade....I get tons of compliments on when I wear this. Creamy looking, no glitter....I tend to like cream colors lately and not really a fan of glitter or sparkly polishes.

Great price point and when they are on sale, pick up another shade. This formula is great and I have other shades as well, all look true to the color in the bottle and all wear well. This shade I can wear at least a week before it chips. I typically do two coats. Would recommend and definitely would re-purchase!!

on 1/12/2015 5:28:00 AM

I really can't get enough of the Wet n Wild Megalast polishes. This color is especially beautiful. A true matte brick red. The consistency, application, and brush of this polish is amazing and goes on streak free. It dries quickly and is opaque in two coats. It also LASTS. And for $2??? Definitely recommend this nail polish line and this color to anyone looking for a beautiful polish for Fall/Winter.

on 3/11/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am shocked at how much I like this. Unlike the other poster I "am" of age. I compare it to Butter London Tramp Stamp.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm not normally one to write this, but this color is a little too 'old' for a twenty-something. Now, anyone can pull off anything if they set their mind to it, but I put this shade on and just said "blahs". It also chipped within minutes. Not a great color out of this fantastic line from WnW.

on 11/17/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite fall/winter nail color this year! It is such a gorgeous red shade. It doesn't have any blue undertones, it's just a nice brick red and it is a perfect fall/winter shade. I bought this at walmart for 2.50$ cdn. It applies like a dream and it only takes two coats to get a great color. I was looking for the perfect red and I finally found it. I'm so shocked at how little this awesome bottle of nail polish cost me. I have a few wet n wild polishes and I don't think I'll ever go to the more expensive stuff. Definitely a repurchase.

Loving these Wet and wild megalast colors. I normally purchase more expensive polishes, but never again. Good coverage, great shine, wonderful brush size. Everything I want in a polish.

Popular Polishes