Biotherm Beurre de Levres

Biotherm Beurre de Levres

4.3

PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, GLYCERIN, CERA MICROCRISTA LLINA, PARAFFIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE , PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE /DICAPRATE , CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS OLEIFERA OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MEL, PEG-100 STEARATE , CERA ALBA, GLYCERYL STEARATE , ALUMINUM STEARATE S, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE , PHENOXYETHANOL, PASSIFLORA EDULIS OIL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL OLEATE , CI 77891, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATI VUM OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE , ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE , 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTA DECANEDIOL, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE , SODIUM SACCHARIN, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, VITREOSCILLA FERMENT EXTRACT, PARFUM, (F.I.L. B38934/2).

on 5/17/2016 8:57:00 AM

I'm on my second day of use of this lip balm and I am very impressed. I had a lip balm which worked fine and was way cheaper (from nivea) but, for some reason, it has stopped preventing dryness and peeling, so I decided to turn to biotherm as a last resort. This made the dryness and peeling skin simply go away overnight and my lips now feel soft and moisturized and they look healthy :)

Update: about a month has passed and I still like this product. I still get dry patches from time to time, but it is a major improvement from the one I was using previously. (In all fairness to Nivea - I don't think their lip balm is bad, I think my skin went crazy due to wedding preparation stress :P )

I am not a big fan of this product. It does an ok job moisturizing the lips but I have a problem with the texture. The balm is not as thick as many are but more liquidy. It does not get absorbed but stays greasy on my lips. The feeling is as if I applied oil onto them. There is slight scent but it is ok.

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Perfect for winter

Beautifully moisturising lipbalm that applies like butter (not as thick as Nuxe or TBS lip butters) but melts into a soft silky texture and absorbs nicely into lips. It's lightly scented and is a great base for lipglosses or lipsticks. Price isn't bad either at £9/13ml, and the simple packaging is convenient (though it would have nice for a little more elegance from Biotherm).

on 11/14/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is an excellent lip balm, if you prefer the light, non-greasy kind. It penetrates quickly and leaves lips soft and matte. It does not provide a barrier, though, so if I were to wear it throughout the winter, I'd top it with some Elizabeth Arden 8hr Cream, or my new love, Nuxe.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this and Beurre De Corps body cream to get a special. Glad I did!!! I've had problems with my lips for years (dry and flaky). This is the first product that I've used that have brought my lip back to when I was a teenager!! Lipstick just glides on. Although it is expensive, I will be buying this from now on.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

amazing lip treatment. my lips have been dry for over a year. occasionally, it'll become smooth but not for long. it'll get super dry and flaky very soon. i went to my drug store and asked the cosmetician for a fix for my dry lips without having to exfoliate every week. and she recommended me this product.. this really is an amazing product. after hours of wearing this product, my lips started to smooth. the flakiness start to disappear. now the downside of this product is the price - $20CAD, and the scent. not everyone may like the scent. but honestly, i highly recommend this product for super dry lips.

on 5/5/2013 10:58:00 AM

Since wearing Mac lipsticks my lips have become very dry. This is my HG lipbalm. My lips are no longer chapped and my lipsticks glide on without becoming clumped onto my dry lips.
I put this on every morning and night, sometimes throughout the day. It softens and does give a lovely subtle plumping effect. With lip plumping products they all seem to have that tingling sensation, luckily with Biotherms product I don't get that.
At 9 its an investment, but still cheaper than the mac lip balm which is around 12. I don't believe in the drug store lip balms, they do nothing for me.
My only downfall is that there isn't any SPF.

on 4/11/2013 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice white ointment-like lip balm in a tube, glides on easily and smooths into the lips and makes them feel soothed and moisturized. not excessively greasy/slick, so you could use this under lipstick. My complaint is the fragrance: it has a fake peachy smell that I can also taste, so i never use this when I will be eating any time shortly after because it ruins the taste of things. For that reason alone, I would never repurchase.

on 2/4/2013 3:57:00 PM

One of the best if not THE best lip balm I've used & I've used la mer, by terry, christian dior rose balm, laura mercier dear Lord the list goes on. No matter how badly split and dry my lips are, this always restores them beautifully. When I put it on at night, in the morning my lips do feel plumper and not dry at all. I find it a little heavy for under lipstick but use it then blot and apply lipstick so win win situation really. Highly recommended.

Popular Lip Treatments