Rimmel Extra Wow Lash

Rimmel Extra Wow Lash
Extra Wow Lash

3.8

I have tried probably every mascara on the market & Rimmel wow-lash is up there with the best!! I am very impressed.. it does what it says it will do & is cheap as chips compared to some luxury brands (which are pretty crap in my opinion) would definitly buy this mascara again!

on 12/24/2016 10:40:00 AM

The product is way too wet and the wand is weirdly soft. It's flaky too. It doesn't do anything special for the lashes. I really really don't get why this got such good reviews.

on 5/16/2016 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Another mascara I got on sale and it is very disappointing. The reviews made it sound wonderful but it's dry and barely does anything for my lashes but darken them. Completely ludicrous impulse buy.

on 5/13/2016 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product was surprisingly really good. Gives nice lashes, applies evenly, overall really good. I would purchase again, although can be tricky to find.

on 1/4/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hey! Not bad for a drugstore Mascara! It adds nice thickness and is a rich black. Is better than Maybelline, I would buy it again.

Not the "WOW" I was expecting. Gives a nice clean looking lash, but didn't get any thickness or length from this . Good price for a basic mascara.

on 8/4/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was on the hunt for a new mascara. I wanted one that wouldn't flake and that wasn't waterproof. The saleswoman scoffed at me and said I would only get no-flakes with waterproof... other than rude, she's wrong!

This mascara ($5.99 regular price at London Drugs) is fantastic. Holds curl, stays on all day, and is properly black. The only time I find that it does flake is if I sleep in in (shh, it happens sometimes!). It washes off fairly easily.

Is this mascara going to give you a false-eyelash look? No. Is it going to make your lashes pop and instantly make you look more alive/awake? Yes! Even if you don't like it, it's $6. That's a steal for mascara!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pros:
*Cute packaging,
* long, easy-to-use wand and brush.
* Nice formula, easy to work with
Cons:
* Wet, reduces curl of the eyelash

Not especially unusual, just a good, decent mascara at an affordable price

on 7/30/2015 12:05:00 AM

I've had mine for awhile now and when I used it for the very first time, I found the formula to be a dry formula and after one month it started being a wet formula and now after two months its an in between formula which is weird tbh, but I really really like this mascara, its good for people with straight lashes like I have, it gives me a curl when I apply this and I find that I have a less chance of getting this on my eyelid because the brush is a perfect size for me. Overall I recommend this mascara and I only paid $4 for it when it was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart but I think I saw it for the same price at WalMart, if you live in Canada ;)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was my favorite mascara. I haven't bought it in awhile but I plan on getting a new tube of mascara soon and this will be it. It thickens my lashes and gives them a dark, sexy appearance. I have long lashes already but I need this to make them look thicker. I really do love this stuff.