Rimmel Extra Wow Lash

Extra Wow Lash

3.8

on 5/16/2016 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Another mascara I got on sale and it is very disappointing. The reviews made it sound wonderful but it's dry and barely does anything for my lashes but darken them. Completely ludicrous impulse buy.

on 5/13/2016 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product was surprisingly really good. Gives nice lashes, applies evenly, overall really good. I would purchase again, although can be tricky to find.

To Read all 77 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/4/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hey! Not bad for a drugstore Mascara! It adds nice thickness and is a rich black. Is better than Maybelline, I would buy it again.

Not the "WOW" I was expecting. Gives a nice clean looking lash, but didn't get any thickness or length from this . Good price for a basic mascara.

on 8/4/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was on the hunt for a new mascara. I wanted one that wouldn't flake and that wasn't waterproof. The saleswoman scoffed at me and said I would only get no-flakes with waterproof... other than rude, she's wrong!

This mascara ($5.99 regular price at London Drugs) is fantastic. Holds curl, stays on all day, and is properly black. The only time I find that it does flake is if I sleep in in (shh, it happens sometimes!). It washes off fairly easily.

Is this mascara going to give you a false-eyelash look? No. Is it going to make your lashes pop and instantly make you look more alive/awake? Yes! Even if you don't like it, it's $6. That's a steal for mascara!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pros:
*Cute packaging,
* long, easy-to-use wand and brush.
* Nice formula, easy to work with
Cons:
* Wet, reduces curl of the eyelash

Not especially unusual, just a good, decent mascara at an affordable price

on 7/30/2015 12:05:00 AM

I've had mine for awhile now and when I used it for the very first time, I found the formula to be a dry formula and after one month it started being a wet formula and now after two months its an in between formula which is weird tbh, but I really really like this mascara, its good for people with straight lashes like I have, it gives me a curl when I apply this and I find that I have a less chance of getting this on my eyelid because the brush is a perfect size for me. Overall I recommend this mascara and I only paid $4 for it when it was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart but I think I saw it for the same price at WalMart, if you live in Canada ;)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was my favorite mascara. I haven't bought it in awhile but I plan on getting a new tube of mascara soon and this will be it. It thickens my lashes and gives them a dark, sexy appearance. I have long lashes already but I need this to make them look thicker. I really do love this stuff.

on 6/21/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fab mascara! HOLDS CURL all day long, gives ULTRA BLACK colour, gives extraordinary LENGHT and VOLUME, separates lashes... The only con is you have to learn how to apply it, after that it'll take only 2 minutes for both eyes to achieve the perfection! I trew away my first tube being absolutely dissapointed of the very first application. An year later alternating day after day my Definicils, Masterpiese Max and Telescopic with no satisfaction, i both WOW lashes again and that was! Perfect mascara! Doesn't matter it's cheap! I ended up my second tube after using it 3 months, every day, just one coat, after curling with my Mac or Sephora curler (i never use more than one coat with any mascara). And i've just bought another 3 tubes (in order to stock if they disscounter it!).

on 4/15/2015 10:18:00 AM

Bought this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart after reading all the good reviews. I was expecting it to be a great mascara but I was so disappointed. My main problem with it is that it doesn't clean the excess mascara off the wand when I take it out of the tube. So there's all this extra mascara goop on the wand that I have to try to scrape off if I don't want my lashes to get big chunks of goop stuck to them. Then when I'm finally good to go, the mascara just makes my lashes stick together. No length. No separation. No curl. Its just there. I'm willing to work with it until I get a new mascara to replace it, but I'm frustrated with it every time.