Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don’t like this mascara. On some days it looks almost as good as my HG Maybelline Full n Soft in just one coat (I would never call it Extreme Volumizing) and another day it’s a disaster. Sometimes both in the single day for different eyes.
I can’t figure out what I do wrong or different, but my lashes can look amazing or they can be twisted clumpy and stucked together. I can’t rely on it.
The packaging feels way better than Maybelline. Most part of this mascara washes off easy, but the racoon eyes always greet me from the mirror next morning no matter how hard I’ve tried to remove everything.
It doesn’t flake through the day. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes, except the time when I take it off and some gets into my eyes.
If you don’t want rub your eyes endlessly to remove it and if you want a mascara you can rely on daily skip this one.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

When I first applied this mascara, it looked beautiful. The dark black color was striking. One coat was perfect. For such an inexpensive price, it was amazing. But after about 3 hours of wear, I looked like a coal miner. What a disappointment. Hated to toss it, but had no choice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It adds volume and length. It doesn't wash off easily, even with micellar water, but I'm just careful not to rub.

This much-hyped mascara is good, but not amazing to me. I like that it's very black, volumizing, has a good brush that's not too big or too small. My main issue is that it was a bit too wet at the beginning, but dried out very quickly. It looked nice for maybe a week of use, then I started to get those tiny little dry clumps. Overall, not a bad product, but there are better options for the same price!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my third tube after a long hiatus, It is a bit more troublesome than I remember it. It is quite wet and gunky, the brush is often coated with chunks of mascara ( I added a picture of the wand), it always gets on my lid or under my eye while I apply, and I usually don't have that issue. Gives a spidery lash look and it is very very black, lasts well through out the day with no flaking, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Very dramatic results! This replaced my benefit They’re Real mascara as I only have a travel sized tube so I don’t know how long that will serve me. I keep a tube in my bag & 1 on my vanity so YES to repurchase. All mascaras end up under my eyes after awhile. Facts. But this is 1 of the better ones most def. only $3 it’s a steal. I get mine at Walgreens. It’s a wet formula which I like. It gives results it werx!! #winning

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It gives you volume and length, but it smudges and falls in my undereye so its a no for me

I don't understand how this gets such high ratings. Granted it does give length and some volume but it's quality is exactly a reflection of the price. And I'm not a makeup snob. But this smudges like crazy. I even used a primer underneath it and it still smudged. Won't repurchase.

on 8/13/2017 6:55:00 AM

I tried this mascara based on all the hype - but it kept getting under my eyes a few hours later. I ended up throwing it out. Maybe it works for some people - but not me.

on 8/19/2017 10:58:00 AM