Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It adds volume and length. It doesn't wash off easily, even with micellar water, but I'm just careful not to rub.

This much-hyped mascara is good, but not amazing to me. I like that it's very black, volumizing, has a good brush that's not too big or too small. My main issue is that it was a bit too wet at the beginning, but dried out very quickly. It looked nice for maybe a week of use, then I started to get those tiny little dry clumps. Overall, not a bad product, but there are better options for the same price!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my third tube after a long hiatus, It is a bit more troublesome than I remember it. It is quite wet and gunky, the brush is often coated with chunks of mascara ( I added a picture of the wand), it always gets on my lid or under my eye while I apply, and I usually don't have that issue. Gives a spidery lash look and it is very very black, lasts well through out the day with no flaking, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very dramatic results! This replaced my benefit They’re Real mascara as I only have a travel sized tube so I don’t know how long that will serve me. I keep a tube in my bag & 1 on my vanity so YES to repurchase. All mascaras end up under my eyes after awhile. Facts. But this is 1 of the better ones most def. only $3 it’s a steal. I get mine at Walgreens. It’s a wet formula which I like. It gives results it werx!! #winning

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It gives you volume and length, but it smudges and falls in my undereye so its a no for me

on 8/22/2017 3:54:00 PM

I don't understand how this gets such high ratings. Granted it does give length and some volume but it's quality is exactly a reflection of the price. And I'm not a makeup snob. But this smudges like crazy. I even used a primer underneath it and it still smudged. Won't repurchase.

on 8/19/2017 10:58:00 AM

Love it!❤

on 8/13/2017 6:55:00 AM

I tried this mascara based on all the hype - but it kept getting under my eyes a few hours later. I ended up throwing it out. Maybe it works for some people - but not me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is OH-mazing in terms of volume and length for my lashes. The only issue is that it flakes everywhere by the end of the day, which I don't like. BUT I solved this by using the Wet N Wild lash primer underneath this and now it's like magic - no more flaking!

So for the price, and the look of having false lashes, even the flaking is not a negative since it can be fixed with primer! For this price, I can't beat the effect it has on my lashes and I'm willing to forgive the flaking since I can fix it with another super cheap product. ^^

I've already repurchased this! :)

on 8/3/2017 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not a holy grail, but it is a favorite from mine -- falling into the third place after L'Oreal Telescopic and Covergirl Fibers. The formula is not too dry nor wet, reminds me of Too Faced Better Than Sex but BETTER. Its water resistant instead of waterproof like my other two mascaras, but I don't find any of them melting down if I take wudhu (for Muslim prayer). The result of this mascara is super volume, however followed by a decent length. So what I do with this one is actually using the mascara to layer on top of other mascara to give extra volume.