76%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Nice mascara, no crumps, but also no spectacular reviews.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I have very short, very straight lashes and this is the best mascara I have ever used. Most mascaras make my eyelashes black, yeah, but nothing dramatic. This actually makes me look like I have some good eyelashes and they actually curl up. I can layer it up and it never becomes too spidery looking. It stays all days and does not flake which I can't stand. It is super inexpensive and I buy mine at Walgreens. There is only the one color of black and it would be cool if they would add a brown to their line. Awesome stuff!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

This used to be my HG. It doesn't clump the lashes, and it curls every one of them beautifully. The only downside is the raccoon-eyes no matter how well I clean it off the night before. But I could live with that cos my lashes were big and beautiful. However all this changed when I bought a new tube from Long Drugs (Ala Moana Center) recently. Somehow it was very liquidy, and since it's so wet, it doesn't hold up or curl the lashes as beautifully, and sure as heck it doesn't dry as fast as before. So I took my time to layer it, and let it dry for about 10 mins. Somehow it seeps through the lashes, ruining my eye makeup (and under-eye). This happened not once, not twice, but on 4 different occasions. I'm not sure if they change the formula, but this tube is going in the bin. I hope this was a bad batch...So sad cos I used to love this mascara with all my heart.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

2 years ago

I don’t like this mascara. On some days it looks almost as good as my HG Maybelline Full n Soft in just one coat (I would never call it Extreme Volumizing) and another day it’s a disaster. Sometimes both in the single day for different eyes. I can’t figure out what I do wrong or different, but my lashes can look amazing or they can be twisted clumpy and stucked together. I can’t rely on it. The packaging feels way better than Maybelline. Most part of this mascara washes off easy, but the racoon eyes always greet me from the mirror next morning no matter how hard I’ve tried to remove everything. It doesn’t flake through the day. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes, except the time when I take it off and some gets into my eyes. If you don’t want rub your eyes endlessly to remove it and if you want a mascara you can rely on daily skip this one.

About reviewer (666 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

When I first applied this mascara, it looked beautiful. The dark black color was striking. One coat was perfect. For such an inexpensive price, it was amazing. But after about 3 hours of wear, I looked like a coal miner. What a disappointment. Hated to toss it, but had no choice.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I love this mascara. It adds volume and length. It doesn't wash off easily, even with micellar water, but I'm just careful not to rub.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This much-hyped mascara is good, but not amazing to me. I like that it's very black, volumizing, has a good brush that's not too big or too small. My main issue is that it was a bit too wet at the beginning, but dried out very quickly. It looked nice for maybe a week of use, then I started to get those tiny little dry clumps. Overall, not a bad product, but there are better options for the same price!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

2 years ago

This is my third tube after a long hiatus, It is a bit more troublesome than I remember it. It is quite wet and gunky, the brush is often coated with chunks of mascara ( I added a picture of the wand), it always gets on my lid or under my eye while I apply, and I usually don't have that issue. Gives a spidery lash look and it is very very black, lasts well through out the day with no flaking, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Very dramatic results! This replaced my benefit They’re Real mascara as I only have a travel sized tube so I don’t know how long that will serve me. I keep a tube in my bag & 1 on my vanity so YES to repurchase. All mascaras end up under my eyes after awhile. Facts. But this is 1 of the better ones most def. only $3 it’s a steal. I get mine at Walgreens. It’s a wet formula which I like. It gives results it werx!! #winning

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

It gives you volume and length, but it smudges and falls in my undereye so its a no for me

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24