Uploaded by ADELANOVAL

price range

Reviews

fromsmarlo

May/04/2015

I think it's been discontinued.. here's one on ebay.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

May/04/2015

Does anyone know where to get this fragrance?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/20/2013

I love this! It smells woody, spicy, fresh and sophisticated. It reminds me of CK Euphoria but way cheaper. I stocked up on these when they were clearing them out for a steal at Payless. I haven't seem them since so it might be discontinued. I'm glad I got multiple bottles; I also got all the flankers too which Iike, but this one is the best.

About reviewer (265 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jan/13/2013

This is the exact replica of Victoria by Victoria' s Secret that I have been missing since they stopped selling it almost 15 years ago. Imagine my delight when I discovered this scent at Payless Shoes! I loved this fragrance then and am still enjoying it now. Thank you!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Apr/01/2012

This is an amazing scent with fair lasting power! I can't find a negative thing to say. This has a magical quality to me. If I had to pick theeee person to portray every aspect of this fragrance, it would be Sandra Bullock in the movie Practical Magic. I think this is youthful, sweet, charming, clean, magical of course, and just dreamy, soft, feminine and enchanting. I simply love this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

Feb/20/2012

Smell this often. Smells too strong at first but after a while fades off to a softer smell, personally not something I would want to wear all the time

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/14/2011

I bought it over the summer it was love at first smell it smells like a sharper fruit version of ck's euphoria kinda like euphoria ate a bunch of pineapples. It has lasting power and its very loud not a mild fragrance but worth a try and the brash frags from payless smell good too especially the green one try em out!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

Aug/23/2011

Add to your allure with SXY, the rich, sensual new eau de toilette from Unforgettable Moments available at select Payless ShoeSource.
This flirty fragrance will immediately intoxicate your senses.
Bursting with juicy pineapple and sensual citrus fruit such as Italian bergamot, mandarin and nectarine, it's sure to make you irresistible.
Give yourself a glamorous moment with …

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age