Zoya Ellen

Zoya Ellen

3.3

on 5/30/2013 10:13:00 PM

This is a nice choice if you're looking for a sheer polish. The description says it is a pinkish beige, however on me it is mostly beige. I mainly bought it because my middle name, which I go by, is Ellen (Zoya doesn't sell a polish with my first name, Mary. I guess that name must be too common for Zoya's taste). If it didn't have my name I would probably pass it up. The polish is easy to apply and lasts a reasonable amount of time. However it doesn't look good on my skin, a pinker neutral would probably be better. I might give it to a friend who is also named Ellen.

on 5/7/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This nail polish is a peachy nude color and it is extremely sheer, but here's why I LOVE it:

Do you ever want to make a nail color look more pastel and pale? Then this is perfect for you!! Just paint on the too-bright nail polish, and when it's dry, paint a coat of Ellen by Zoya on!!! It's so pretty and completely changes the brights to pastels!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Classic creamy beige - not streaky or glittery. UPDATE - rubbish...chips chips chips!!!!!!

Popular Polishes