3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 years ago

Meh is all I can say. It doesn't produce any lather and just seems to disappear when rubbed into skin with water. I much prefer the Good Things Purifying Cleanser! I just don't know what this one is doing for my skin! I can understand it being good for people with sensitive skin though.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I bought two of these and wish I'd bought more. I have hyper-sensitive skin, and this is effective and doesn't cause reactions. LOVE! EDIT:- if I could buy this where I lived, I would. I find oil-based cleansers more thorough, though.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

7 years ago

The smell is lovely and has a lovely texture! Reduced by spots a little bit but got rid of my makeup and left no trace. Wouldn't use it for spots, just removing my makeup without damaging my skin. Also, makes my skin soft and calm

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

Gorgeous product! Thick, creamy cleanser that feels like its nourishing my skin. Lovely packaging, lovely smell, lovely ingredientsnand does a good job of removing my makeup. The only thing it struggles with is my borjois clubbing waterproof mascara, but that stuff is ridiculous so I can forgive it. I get really dry and dehydrated skin; after using this it feels plump, soft and well hydrated. The price is an absolute steal. I cannot recommend it enough for quality skin care on a budget.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

8 years ago

I brought this and didnt use it for ages. I thought it was a gel cleanser at first but it is a cream cleanser. Anyway i have been using it for over a month now and i love it. I use it to take my foundation off and then use a muslin cloth. It isnt strong enough to take eye makeup i use a seperate remover for that. This cleanser has really helped my skin. I suffer from really bad acne and it and cleared up and brightened my compexion. Plus i used to have loads of blackhead and congestion on my nose and it has really helped clear it. I will definatley buy again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

9 years ago

Good Things is a new range for young skin being sold in Boots. It's following the eco friendly trend of being free from parabens, mineral oils, sodium laureth sulphate and animal ingredients (products are suitable for veggies and vegans), but it's an affordable version (was only £4.99). I bought this creamy cleanser thinking it was a rinse off face wash, but then when reading the back I realised it was a muslin cloth and hot water kind of cleanser. Therefore I tried it with make up removal as listed on the back. I was pretty impressed with it, I haven't had any break outs after a week and it removes all my make up efficiently and cleanly with no smears or residue. The smell is fruity, verging on sickly but the packaging is a practical flip top tube that's prettily packaged. I'd definitely carry on using this, but I have yet to test it on my waterproof mascara, if it works well on that, I might switch from cleansing oils to this cream. If you love the natural/eco vibe but don't want to pay Lush prices, the Good Things range is worth picking up! NB: I have since tried this on waterproof/longwear eyeliner and mascara and sadly it doesn't do the trick, so I'll have to go back to stronger stuff :( I'd only recommend this if you don't use waterproof eye make up (it still removes foundation/face make up fine)

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure