Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash

Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash

4.1

I tried this in the pear and aloe vera scent. I have tried pretty much every dove body wash and like all of them. The nutrium series didn't feel as moisturizing to me but I really wanted to try this scent. This might be my favorite now! The one thing I don't like about the dove washes are they rinse almost too easily, it's hard for me to get a deep lather. THis one with the nutrium really clings to the skin more than the others. Definite repurchase :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! I swear by the Dove body washes. They are pricier for a drugstore body wash, but they clean excellently without stripping your skin and best of all they smell amazing! This one is no exception. It's a great summer scent that has a fresh and fruity vibe to it. Leaves my skin soft all year round, so I don't need to apply lotion afterwards which is a huge plus for me. They lather really well in the shower, and a little goes a long way. Would repurchase in a heartbeat!

on 2/20/2015 10:12:00 PM

The body wash is very gentle. The smell is fantastic. Lathers up very nicely. Leaves the skin soft, does not dry it out. The beauty bar is great too!

on 1/20/2015 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My current body wash.

I love the smell and it's convenient packaging. It doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling squeaky but it DOES clean and lather very well and even adds some moisture to my skin.

Also the fact that it received a 'Good' rating on Beautypedia is an added bonus, but I take their reviews with a grain of salt anyways.

In a nutshell; it's affordable, cleans well and smells good. Always a plus in my book.

I was given this as a gift when a friend decided she didn't like it. I have the HUGE bottle, which will last me forever, especially since I rotate my shower gels/soap (I have like 5 that I use)... anyways, back to the product... I love it! It doesn't take much to work up a great lather... it goes on well and rinses clean without leaving any residue behind.... it smells fantastic! The tartness of the lemon-grass is perfectly blended with the sweetness of the pomegranate... it leaves my skin so soft, and lightly scented (but will not overpower any perfume I put on or anything)... overall, an excellent product that I would recommend to anyone! I love all Dove products... fantastic quality at a very reasonable price...what more could you ask for?

I so badly wanted to love this. Smell is awesome and it makes me smooth. However, it gives me that cut off all your finger nails feeling if I crawl into bed or my clothes without putting on lotion. I also have to put on a lot to get rid of the feeling + Chapstick.. Maybe too soft for me !

on 8/25/2013 5:38:00 PM

Not too sure why this product has a under 50% rating, it's amazing! Smells fabulous and leaves my skin so smooth, like I've moisturised but without the horrible dewy feeling that keeps me awake at night. It's half price in boots now too, £1.50!

on 8/12/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this body wash! smells good,cheap and not make your skin dry. Smells fresh make you fresh in the morning. I l also love touch of pink in the packaging (I love pink)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like everything about this except the smell. It's a great moisturizer, gladly, I didn't have to use lotion after drying off. It lathers well, also. However, it smells better in the bottle at first sniff rather than when worked onto the body with water. It comes off as having the aroma of plastic, and that's what makes me sad about this. I bought two big bottles on clearance at Target , so now I am stuck. Not only do I enjoy a body wash that smells wonderful, but also one that cleans well. This cleans well, leaves my skin feeling smooth, but I can't get past how it smells when I shower with it, not the same as that first sniff.

on 1/29/2013 2:01:00 PM

I can buy a more inxpensive shower wash that smells better & the scent last longer. It doesn't help my dry skin at all.