wet n wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Hallucinate

Wild Shine Nail Polish in Hallucinate

3.5

on 4/26/2016 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hallucinate is pretty enough but not really unique as far as glittery topper polishes go. I purchased this at Dollar Tree for, you guessed it, $1.00.

The polish is loaded with glitter in pinks, blues, greens, purple and silver in a clear base, For me one coat added a nice amount of glitter but I used two coats because I wanted a bit more bling. The glitter went on evenly with little effort on my part.

This comes packaged in the standard WnW nail polish bottle with the standard brush. Nothing revolutionary, but it works.

The consistency was a bit thick as was the texture though it did apply smoothly. I probably should have thinned it a bit before using but I didn't feel like digging my thinner out.

As with all of my polishes I used SH Insta-Dri. It worked like a charm and with one coat the surfaces of my nails were smooth.

I deducted a lippie because of the consistency but other than that the polish is fine. However, I would not repurchase because it isn't that unique and I have several other polishes that look almost exactly the same.

But, for a $1.00 I am pleased. WnW makes decent and long wearing polishes and for the price you can't go wrong. Though I would not repurchase Hallucinate I have and will purchase other WnW polishes.

UPDATE: If you want your polish to wear like iron, use this glittery topper. I added this over SC Fiji and four days later not a crack or chip. I attribute that to Hallucinate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice, clear polish with minimal glitter quality to it. Wish it had the wider brush to it, but the little brush inside does suffice. Easy enough to top it off with another clear coat to prevent chipping. Pretty to wear for nights out/holidays, or week-ends. I usually find that Wet 'n' Wild doesn't chip too easily for me if I do use another topcoat to protect. Inexpensive, too. Another can't go wrong to have for when you'd like a little pick me up. No need to spend 10 bucks for a fancy polish that will still chip the same day. (I have and that has really angered me.) Cruelty-free.

Popular Polishes