Ardell Brush-On Lash Adhesive

Ardell Brush-On Lash Adhesive
Brush-On Lash Adhesive

1.9

on 8/31/2016 6:03:00 AM

First of all, this is a zero by far. If I could I'd rate it negative 10. I have never been more disappointed with a beauty product before. It doesn't bloody work. It doesn't stick your false lashes to your eyelids it just doesn't do the one thing it is supposed to do. You had one job Ardell lash glue, ONE JOB. It is probably the most horrendous product I've ever used. It dries to a super crusty/ also jelly white and very obvious gross finish. It burns your eyes so badly if it comes too close. It RUINS your false lashes. And it just plain and simply doesn't work. I have just spent close to an hour trying to get lashes on using this glue. And they just won't STICK. This glue is trash. I thought it was something to do with the lashes or how I was applying them, then I thought I'd read reviews on the actual glue, and turns out I'm not the only one with a deep loathing for this piece of s.h.i.t.e glue. Don't waste your money or your sanity.

I really like this glue, hands down beats duo!! It's not messy, easy to use thanks to the wand. Hold lashes well to the lash line and isn't overly sticky that it gets everywhere, non descript smell kind of citrus/alcoholy. Highly recommend.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/19/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

EVERYTHING about this glue sucks. I mean, everything. It does not work as a glue, it ruins your falsies making them incapable of reusing and it stings worse then any other glue I have tried. I have never hated a product more in my life!!!

on 3/28/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Horrible! This mess dries hard and there's just nothing nice about it. Sorry I purchased it. In the trash it goes.

on 3/9/2015 4:24:00 PM

Awful lash glue. I only bought it when I ran out of the Revlon glue. This glue does not hold lashes at all. The amount of alcohol in it burns my eyelids. It also takes really long to dry and when it is dry, it's white and crusty. The only good thing about this glue is the small brush and clear bottle so I can tell when it's empty.

on 2/2/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible! This product turned me off fake lashes for years. I thought there was something wrong with my application or my eyes because I could not get them to stick. Well it turns out this glue just doesn't work!!! Do not purchase this product.

on 11/17/2014 6:36:00 PM

This is THE most WORST adhesive I've ever used. I saw something on youtube re having to put two coats of this stuff on, but I've tried every which way and my lashes still peel off after a couple of hours. Blah - waste of money. Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive is the best, beats Duo and Eyelore. My bad for trying something different I suppose. Didn't even want to give it one lippy.

on 1/10/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely loathe this stuff. I was interested in it because of the packaging, seeing as it is a brush on adhesive, and I was traveling and forgot my DUO adhesive, so I said to myself, why not? Well, there are many many reason why not. This stuff dries way too quickly, making application a bit harder for me. It stings like crazy if it gets too close or in your eyes. And the lasting power was no where comparable to my DUO adhesive.

I refuse to even use this up or give it away. Don't waste your money and/or time on this stuff. DUO, although not my absolute favorite, is way better!

i was using the ardell lash adhesive for a long time. was never really happy, then I came across the brush on adhesive (i've been wearing lashes for 5 years) the brush on seemed like a great idea, way faster and easier application! BUT, It burns your eyes, so much I have to fan them to stop it. it dries way to fast as well. I keep this as a back up in case my other glues some how come off. In that way they are amazing! A great fix!

on 3/30/2013 8:11:00 AM

Please do not buy people this is the worst thing ever does not stick at all messy and slippery disappointed

Popular Misc Beauty Tools