NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush - Expresso/Espresso

Powder Blush - Expresso/Espresso

on 9/7/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why, but I was expecting something a bit more brown - more tan, less rosy - maybe it was the stock pictures, maybe it was the name and my imagination or maybe I just wasn't paying attention but it was a surprise. This is a very pretty matte medium rosy-pink color with a dash of brown, which lends itself to looking quite natural on my light skin, when using a light hand to apply, has a very good lasting power, didn't cause blemishes and isn't tested on animals, however because I was looking for something more deep tan-pink, less rosy, I won't be repurchasing.

on 9/21/2013 2:14:00 PM

This is a rosy-tan coloured blush with a bit of subtle shimmer and sheen. It is pretty pigmented, it blends fairly well but not excellently, and it has average lasting power. I like using it as a contour and blush in one.

I do recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This one looks blah in the pan (as do most matte nude blushes, IMO). If you're looking for pinkish-brown blush, this one is a nice option. It reminds me of MAC Blushbaby, except it is more brown. Expresso (or Espresso) is definitely on the warmer side, and I think it's dark enough to use as a contour for lighter skintones. I'm around NC30 and it's a super flattering blush on my skin. I'm impressed with the quality of NYX blushes, and this one is no exception.

Popular Blush Products