Tokyo Milk Dark Collection Tainted Love

Tokyo Milk Dark Collection Tainted Love

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the price is very reasonable compared to most scents (around 45 Canadian). the bottle is simple and looks nice. as for the scent...the first spritz i found to be very unisex smelling; a bit androgenous even. the drydown was a sweet tabacco smell. interesting and sweet but not cloying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells exactly like the industrial cleaning product used in the restrooms at my last job. Just absolutely awful.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/12/2016 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my new favorites. It smells of tobacco and vanilla. Very warm and cozy. I decanted my small bottle into a travalo and it's perfect! I get compliments every time I wear it.

on 12/12/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a sexy grown-up vanilla! Not overly sweet. Good staying power.

on 8/24/2015 10:59:00 PM

I have the little rollerball of this that came in the little Takeout tin. I like it, it's like vanilla, but savory somehow. There is also a peppery element to it that I really enjoy.

It might be too strong for a spray, but I'd definitely buy the rollerball again when I run out. I tend to prefer rollerball anyway, because when I use a rollerball, I don't get perfume everywhere. Nothing like spraying on perfume, then going over to take a drink of water and tasting... perfume. T_T

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a funky smell I dont know how they are smelling in Tokyo but I would prefer some other type of smell like Dolce or Versace.

An un-sweet vanilla, like smelling a vanilla bean and dark honey. Hard to describe but super-sexy. Reminds me of Dior Addict, which I want to like but can't because it's about as subtle as a chainsaw, at least on me. Anyway I love this fragrance and my boyfriend says it smells like sex. SOLD.

on 3/28/2015 11:36:00 AM

I had a sample of this years ago and I recall loving it. I recently acquired another sample and pee-yew, what was I thinking? Maybe my body chemistry has changed since then?

The dark vanilla bean and sandalwood notes are definitely prominent but end up smelling a bit artificial, borderline air freshner-esque on me. I can see this scent appealing to younger ladies (as I was younger when I found this fragrance appealing). This fragrance is very reminiscent of Bath and Body Work's Vanilla Bean Noel line, which I'm not a fan of.

on 12/20/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't smell the vanilla in this at all. I just get the orchid and white tea. It smells like a cheap drugstore body spray to me. I will not purchase.

on 10/15/2014 7:46:00 PM

Beautiful, beautiful dark non-foody vanilla, tonka bean, orchid almost cocnutty fragrance. It's subtle, but smells soooooo good - for literally five minutes, then it's gone. :-(

Popular Fragrances