Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

2.9

Active: Octinoxate 4%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

on 2/26/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My go to BB cream so far. It is very easy to blend, gives well coverage, very light on the skin, and brightens the skin as well. I think it lasts 3 to 4 hours on me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super sensitive skin & this didn't make me break out ever, good for the summer, not a lot of coverage.

To Read all 492 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/24/2015 12:45:00 PM

I have been using this product for quite sometime (about a year). I have very acne prone skin fair colored skin but this BB cream is perfect for me. It blends on easily and is the perfect consistency. People are saying it is thick but in my opinion it's very thin compared to regular foundations. The color is perfect as well and I have very fair complexion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this BB Cream. I have really dry skin that has very minor imperfections and so this what I wear almost every day. It's really lightweight but if offers enough coverage to make my skin look really nice and healthy, and it's not matte at all, so my skin looks glowy and fresh. I layer a little bit of MAC MSF Natural over this and it makes my skin look dewy and flawless.

on 11/19/2015 3:48:00 PM

I think this is pretty good. The Light/Medium color is good on me, but I'm pretty fair. It has decent coverage and it applies easily. It last fairly well for the price. It has an awful smell that lasts quite some time.

I have used this for a while. I use medium/deep combination to oily skin. At first I loved it, but now I hate it!! It makes my skin either dry or way to oily! And it's causing me to get little breakout all over my face! And never in my life did I ever have this problem. It's blotchy and comes off in the places I need it most, And after just an hour or 2! It doesn't smell very good, it doesn't cover and what else can I say?.... Don't buy it!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Boy, I never thought I'd hate a product as much as I hate this one. First of all, the shades are awful. If you're light, or super dark, you won't find a match. However that being said, nothing to be sad about considering it's nothing great. Coverage is mediocre. It is extremely thick and smells like sunscreen. I love the oily/combo formulation but this one is awful. Feels super thick and sticky on the skin. Lasting power: awful. I know most would just say use a setting powder but a BB cream is one a step method. You shouldn't have to use a powder, I feel like it is a step that defeats the purpose of the product. This made me super oily, to the point where transfer from this product was excessive. Not to mention, on top of that not only does it look blotchy after awhile but the product fades off in the areas where I need the coverage. Hate this. I think anyone can use the oily/combo formula, as it is moisturizing and leaves a nice satin finish.

on 7/12/2015 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to bb cream . Garnier bb cream not onley makes me look great but serves as a conceler and foundation all in one . It cover and makes my skin look flawless also very affordable. Did I Minchin and its good for your skin it has a corrector in it . Wow . You will absolutely love this bb cream IV been using it for two years and its the best I have found hand down . Air light .i love it buy some today.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HORRIBLE IT DOES NOT BLEND!! ITS THICK AND SMEELS GROSS. DO NOT BUY SOEND YOUR MONEY ON BETTER STUFF!!

on 2/24/2015 6:51:00 PM

Personally, I'm okay with it since I mix it with my Missha #21 bb cream to make it more my skin colour.

Would I buy it again? Prolly no. Next time, I'll make sure to buy the correct colour bb cream for my face.