Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One Garnier Miracle skin perfector in ''light''

2.9

Active: Octinoxate 4%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

on 7/16/2017 4:08:00 PM

I have mature combination olive skin tone. I don't have any major problems with my skin and I would rate it as normal. After I cleanse my skin with Philosophy cleanser, I apply the Garnier BB crème. It feels like a crème that just doesn't want to blend into my skin. It sits on the surface and forms streaky that I have to work into my skin a long time before it will blend. It feels greasy and tacky which I do not need in the summer time. It never feels like it sets up. I have to apply a setting powder to apply my contour powder and blush, which I never need to do with any other foundation. I want a BB crème that is low maintenance, isn't this the purpose of a BB crème? If you have REALLY dry skin and like the greasy moisture that never disappears into your skin, you may like this product. But I prefer a natural not quite matte finish.

on 12/31/2016 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is probably the worst BB cream I've ever tried lol. I have acne prone and combination skin, and I have yellow asian undertones for reference.
This is a very liquidous product, and there aren't a lot of color options. I got the medium color and it is VERY VERY pink toned so I can't believe I used it for so long. It initially feels moisturizing and kind of nice, but it never really settles into the skin and feels so tacky and sticky, even with a good primer or setting powder/spray. It's a sheer coverage and isn't really buildable.
And for some reason, it's very messy? It's very thin and right when you take the cap off it just spills out. It also separates very weirdly at times, and no mine was not expired. Over all it's a very gross consistency and I don't ever imagine myself or anyone I know putting this on their face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Pros: Easy to rub in. Light to light-medium coverage, has a glowy sheen, but no sparkles. Doesn't sink into lines or pores and no caking. Moisturising. Good color tone, evens out redness, not too pink for neutral to yellow toned skin.

Cons: Not for sensitive skin. Very strong fruity cucumber fragrance that lingers for hours (blech). Gives me tons of little breakouts with just one use (I usually have clear skin). Irritates my skin, I can't even use it on my arms or the backs of my hands :(

on 11/21/2016 4:36:00 AM

This make me too glowy, actually, shinny....I have combo to dry skin, this is the only one I need to powder all of my face and after 2 hours around my nose still so oily, feels so sticky, not long lasting...no spf, I don't know if it is the one I used, mine name bb cream miracle skin perfector original in light, won't repurchase

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super sensitive skin & this didn't make me break out ever, good for the summer, not a lot of coverage.

on 2/26/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My go to BB cream so far. It is very easy to blend, gives well coverage, very light on the skin, and brightens the skin as well. I think it lasts 3 to 4 hours on me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this BB Cream. I have really dry skin that has very minor imperfections and so this what I wear almost every day. It's really lightweight but if offers enough coverage to make my skin look really nice and healthy, and it's not matte at all, so my skin looks glowy and fresh. I layer a little bit of MAC MSF Natural over this and it makes my skin look dewy and flawless.

on 11/19/2015 3:48:00 PM

I think this is pretty good. The Light/Medium color is good on me, but I'm pretty fair. It has decent coverage and it applies easily. It last fairly well for the price. It has an awful smell that lasts quite some time.

I have used this for a while. I use medium/deep combination to oily skin. At first I loved it, but now I hate it!! It makes my skin either dry or way to oily! And it's causing me to get little breakout all over my face! And never in my life did I ever have this problem. It's blotchy and comes off in the places I need it most, And after just an hour or 2! It doesn't smell very good, it doesn't cover and what else can I say?.... Don't buy it!!!!!

on 12/24/2015 12:45:00 PM

I have been using this product for quite sometime (about a year). I have very acne prone skin fair colored skin but this BB cream is perfect for me. It blends on easily and is the perfect consistency. People are saying it is thick but in my opinion it's very thin compared to regular foundations. The color is perfect as well and I have very fair complexion.