Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was a natural for two years and recently decided to go back to relaxing my hair. In order to avoid the reason I did a big chop before i went to a salon. The stylist recommended this product as my deep conditioner and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've gone through 2 tubs of it and honestly I've strayed but I'm definitely going back. After washing my hair I apply a generous amount of the deep conditioner and wrap my hair around my head doobie style place a shower cap on my head and use my home hair therapy wrap... which is basically just like sitting under a dryer or wrapping a hot towel around your head. In fifteen minutes I have soft, flowy, moisturized hair. When I rinse I never rinse all of the conditioner out... more like 95%. then i apply my heat protectant and blow dry and my hair is the best it ever felt with this conditioner. I've found that as long as I follow up with a proper hair routine... i.e. leave in and seal and wrapping my hair every night the results lasts until i wash my hair the next week. Also I really like the smell and texture of the product. Another thing to note it that i am pretty heavy handed when it comes to products so my hair is soaked in this stuff and then i add some more.