Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

on 8/30/2014 7:15:00 PM

Great!! The best treatment for my coarse, chemically damaged hair so far. I am glad I read MUA before I bought this.

I colour my hair at least five times a year, but could not find any good treatment until this!! I have used most of the kerastase line treatments include Chroma riche, ciment force.... Also loreal, loreal professional, joico, muk, Morrocan Oil, aveda... Etc etc, and they were really just a waste of money!

I use this twice a week, but if you are using the treament more regularly, buy a clarifying shampoo. I tried this treatment with a normal shampoo and also with the clarifying shampoo, Both of the result were still great.

Yesterday my friend touched My hair, she said it feels fresh, new and hydrated. Very impressed with Redken, I will try the CAT spray next time.

** If you want some more moisturizer, added leave in conditioner or thermal protect creme after the shower before blow dry.