Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I read a ton of great reviews on this before I went through with it.

Heat damage and treatment always has been messing up my hair and 'frying it'. They say this helps with protein building so I wanted to give it a go

After using it several weeks. My hair does seem shinier and in general more manageable. I have noticed healthier looking hair, but it's still breaking off more than with some cheaper treatments I've used. I think my hair is too damaged for this. This is more of a mild treatment.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really does the trick if your hair is snapping off and breaking. Even if your hair is in pretty decent shapeI would suggest you purchase anyway as it just that good.

on 9/2/2014 5:36:00 AM

Omg this is a miracle in a bottle.
I bleached my hair 3 times in a week and it was so damaged to the point where I couldn't even brush it. The mid lengths of my hair wouldn't hold any toners and when wet it was a gooey chewing gum mess (not to mention when dry it was literally hard like hay) I've used this once and as soon as I starting washing it out my hair started feeling normal and believe it or not I tried purple shampoo on the ends and it actually held the colour!

I can not express how grateful I am to have found this product , it's legit the best thing I've ever gotten. It is expensive but for what it does it's so worth it. If your hairs dry or like mine a complete mess please please buy!! It saved me a lot of headaches!

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had a traumatic experience where my hair broke off.. in handfuls. It was so over processed and dry, and this single handedly brought my hair back to life. This is the only reason I didn't have to cut my hair into a pixie cut and I will continue to buy as long as I'm a blonde.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a favorite of mine in the whole Redken Extreme line. It does what it is supposed to do and I see definite improvements in my hair. There is less fallout in the shower, my hair is left shiny and not crunchy, and my curls get a boost in texture. It has the same fruity scent as the Anti-Snap spray which I also adore. The consistency is that of a yogurt and it is light blue in color. It does feel like it gets absorbed in my hair and it has good slip for me. It does take a while to feel like it has rinsed off cleanly, but the effort is worth it. My hair air-dries soft and never greasy. I wish this came in a tube instead of a jar.

on 4/2/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is hair repair in a jar. This product contains the penetrating palm oils, the ceramides, hydrolyzed proteins and 18-MEA needed to rebuild damaged hair. If you have fried or color damaged hair this product will be your best friend. Silicone free is also a plus so the ingredients really sink in. I think if you aren't getting the best results with this, try clarifying the hair first. If you use a silicone based shampoo you may be blocking some absorption needed to get full benefit.
I clarify then towel blot hair. Apply and leave in 30 minutes under a shower cap. I follow with a protein free conditioner and leave on 5 minutes. Result is hair so lovely I could cry.
When I am in a hurry I will just use as a regular conditioner once in a while. When I do this I only rinse 75% out and let the rest just seep into hair throughout the day. Makes hair very manageable.

I have yet to find another product on the market that contains all the ingredients this one does. Some have one or 2. This one has all needed so you truly are getting the best product possible to help work with damaged hair.