Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a favorite of mine in the whole Redken Extreme line. It does what it is supposed to do and I see definite improvements in my hair. There is less fallout in the shower, my hair is left shiny and not crunchy, and my curls get a boost in texture. It has the same fruity scent as the Anti-Snap spray which I also adore. The consistency is that of a yogurt and it is light blue in color. It does feel like it gets absorbed in my hair and it has good slip for me. It does take a while to feel like it has rinsed off cleanly, but the effort is worth it. My hair air-dries soft and never greasy. I wish this came in a tube instead of a jar.