Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a favorite of mine in the whole Redken Extreme line. It does what it is supposed to do and I see definite improvements in my hair. There is less fallout in the shower, my hair is left shiny and not crunchy, and my curls get a boost in texture. It has the same fruity scent as the Anti-Snap spray which I also adore. The consistency is that of a yogurt and it is light blue in color. It does feel like it gets absorbed in my hair and it has good slip for me. It does take a while to feel like it has rinsed off cleanly, but the effort is worth it. My hair air-dries soft and never greasy. I wish this came in a tube instead of a jar.

on 10/19/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried many rebuilder or moisturizing masks in my life;
(JOICO K-PAK, ABSOLUTE REPAIR FROM L'ORÉAL PROFFESSIONAL, EVERCRÈME SULFATE FREE MOISTURE SYSTEM...) But this one is the best i've ever bought! i don't have any negative point to say on this product

I got this mask for 18$ instead of 23$ which is a great deal for a proffesional product.
Since I have it, I used this product once a week, for 5 months now and the jar is empty at 3/4... not bad considering that my hair are very long and damaged by bleach! I Will rebuy it for sure

Pros:smells good
last long (big jar)
resonable price
nice creamy texture
fast visible effects (2 or 3 uses)
repair and reconstruct damaged hair

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I fried one section of my hair this past summer with a curling iron (left it on my hair to long because I was talking on the phone and didn't realize that I left it on too long, stupid me). The rest of my hair is completely healthy. That one little area of my hair was disgusting after that point and I went crazy. Because the rest of my hair was so healthy looking, it stood out so bad. For months I would try things to reverse it.... nothing worked. It slowly got better within time, mostly because some of it was chopped off during a hair cut session.

Was at the mall and on a whim I bought this. I've used this three times so far, and I can already see a big difference. For the first time it's soft and not haystack feeling. Godsend.