Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really does the trick if your hair is snapping off and breaking. Even if your hair is in pretty decent shapeI would suggest you purchase anyway as it just that good.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Like the reviewer below me, I have oily hair at the scalp, but it's also thin and fine and prone to breakage. It's medium brown and I like highlighting the hell out of it!

The damage from lightening and blow drying, straightening via iron and keratin took it's toll on my hair, so this summer I chopped off a good chunk to chin length and started using this product to repair what was there and started a foundation for future colouring.

Glad I did! My hair is silky now (was coarse prior to using this) and shiny. It feels good. My husband was never one to run his hands through my hair but now he likes too. Styling is the same but I feel I get smoother results.

The true test will be time as I just started lightening/highlighting my hair again. But if this product lives up to it's promises then hopefully I won't have to chop off my hair again next summer to start fresh!

**UPDATE**- started highlighting my hair again about a month ago and...... still impressed. I use it every day as a daily conditioner and then 1x a week as a treatment. My hair is finally looking good! continued >>