Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

My hair is F/ii and because it is so fine it easily tangles and it has looked very dull UNTIL I used this product! It works wonders on my hair, I used Redken Diamond shatterproof shine oil (the orange one) and my hair has never felt or looked better

My hair is untreated/dyed/no heat
Fine
Brittle
Tangles easily

It's not brittle or tangles anymore :) My hair doesn't look thicker or thinner than before, it's pretty much the same. Only problem is that it takes forever to dry the hair after these products, but my hair looks so shiny and strong now. Complete makeover!
So it works great on fine untreated brittle hair

O-M-G! This is my holy grail in my hair routine! You will seriously notice a difference after first use. But, don't over use it. I use this once/twice a week and after only three times I noticed that my hair breaks a lot less and now I have barely any breakage. My hair used to be sooooo CRAZY RUINED, but now, after three months I love my hair again - thanks to Redken Extreme!

I had to cut off a little length due to it being complete chewing gum, but this series saved my hair and I will recommend this to anyone that has ruined their hair from bleaching.

Seriously, buy this is if you're looking for something to save your hair. You won't regret it! And even though my hair is great, I am still in the prosess to go from medium blonde to platinum, so I will continue to use this for a long time! (I went from Black and am now a medium blonde after only three months. Not weird my hair couldn't take it..)

on 2/18/2016 5:41:00 AM

It makes your hair really soft. It's also very good at repairing damaged hair. But it you don't have damaged hair you should be careful with applying to much, because it can make your hair look sort of dull and greasy if you apply to much.

on 12/3/2015 10:06:00 PM

All I can say is WOW. I have been a stylist for 4 years and have never really played around with Resken products until recently. My coworker and I lightened my jet black hair that had previously had been colored red for many moons to a level 7 in one go. We lightened my hair twice with 40 volume with olaplex (which saved my hair) and needless to say my hair wasn't too happy. I have been growing out my natural hair color doimg regular olaplex, k pak, and coconut oil treatments which helped immensely but felt something was missing. Then I come across this mask. All I can say is wow. I cowashed, did an apple cider vinegar rinse, then applied this, and followed with gold well dualsenses green for extra hydration. I followed with my Mizani supreme oil, and Redken anti snap. My hair feels like absolute silk! I will be promptly giving my k pak to my sister!!

This product is an absolute life saver. I have thick wavy extremely bleached hair, and have done so for more than 3 years. I was sick of buying argan oils, keratin treatments that would do nothing to my hair. I pair this mask with the matching shampoo and conditioner and after the first wash and treatment my hair literally felt 100 times better. It smells amazing and keeps moisture in and lasts a few days!

on 1/5/2015 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Decent hair mask. I have very thick, wavy, virgin hair and this product gives me nice slip, moisturizes, makes it shiny and soft. It also tames my frizz which is really great. Smells nice, not too overwhelming. I will definitely repurchase.

on 10/7/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am hardly a hair connoisseur. I have never dyed, bleached, permed, or treated my hair in anyway. But I work outside and have naturally fine (but very thick) hair that's prone to dryness and breakage.

This product used as a mask adds noticable weight and strength to my hair. The only bad part, if it touches my scalp I get big painful welts! Great product but my skin hates it.

on 9/25/2014 11:45:00 PM

This product is a miracle, seriously after one use my damaged, fine, incredibly thick and wavy bleached hair was stronger and shinier, and unlike most other protein based treatments, this didn't dry out my hair or need to be followed up with an intensive conditioner BUT I think it should come with a warning. I am not protein sensitive, I have never had any food/product allergies previously but this product and all redken products I have thus far tried have caused me to break out in hives and have a full on allergic reaction! Some research led me to discover that others have had similar reactions to redken products, even anaphylactic responses which are potentially fatal. I am so upset to be honest because nothing has worked so well on my hair, and I've tried matrix, joico ect. I would suggest testing this product first and if you have allergies discontinue immediately, but if you don't it will simultaneously strengthen and hydrate your hair, THE HG product for any bleach-heads out there.

This stuff is magical. I only use it once every two weeks or so because I have seen improvement in the state of my hair since I first started using it. Although some people find it dries out their hair after rinsing, I never feel the need to use a follow-up moisturizing conditioner. It leaves me hair soft, shiny, and healthy looking. It smells like blueberries but the scent does not linger after rinsing. This is the only masque I've used that I've seen in your face results. I ran out of this and tried the Restorative Masque by Moroccan Oil and it just doesn't measure up, unfortunately. I work in a salon and I always recommend this to ladies and gents with damaged hair from bleaching or frequent highlighting and they always come back for more (but not for a while because this shiz lasts ages).

It's 27$ ish Canadian which isn't too bad. A tub of this stuff should last you 4-5 months because you need so little of it.

This is the most amazing hair product I have ever used. It was initially recommended to me by my regular stylist. I'd done a lot of terrible things to my hair with dye and bleach, and this stuff utterly saved it. I've been using it for a few years now, I can't live without it! It somehow has managed to make my breaking, fried, tangled hair and turn it back to being soft, shiny, and silky again.

I've tried A LOT of products on my hair, and this is the only thing I've bought repeatedly. I find it a little expensive, but it's worth it. The results are incredible.